Inspiration Questions

trbarton

I'm new to Carnival and traveling on the Inspiration have been looking at deck plans. What deck is the buffet on and what is it called?

Is there an extra plug where the TV plugs in that one could use?

Amy photos of an inside stateroom?

Thanks!

Tom:)

Edited by trbarton

Buffet is on the Lido deck which is deck 9 I believe.. same deck as the main pool.... Don't miss the Mongolian Wok... My wife loves it!!!:D

Do you know if it's called Café des Artistes?

Thanks!

The buffet is Lido, deck 10 aft. No idea what it's called, even after half a dozen cruises on her. :D

The vanity has one 110v American outlet and one 220v British outlet. The TVs do not have any outlets to plug in gaming systems or DVD players.

The picture on carnival.com is accurate.

Edited by SadieN

The buffet is Lido, deck 10 aft. No idea what it's called, even after half a dozen cruises on her. :D

The vanity has one 110v American outlet and one 220v British outlet. The TVs do not have any outlets to plug in gaming systems or DVD players.

The picture on carnival.com is accurate.

On deck 10 aft it's called Brasserie Bar & Grill. I asked about the TV because on Princess where the TV plugs in there is an extra socket if you need it. About photos I thought that people might have posted photos like many people do on Princess ships. That's how I found about the extra socket behind the TV.

Thanks for your help!

I'm new to Carnival and traveling on the Inspiration have been looking at deck plans. What deck is the buffet on and what is it called?

Is there an extra plug where the TV plugs in that one could use?

Amy photos of an inside stateroom?

Thanks!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)will post a photo in separate post

Edited by ccruisequeen

What time would you suggest we arrive to check-in? We're staying at the Queen Mary and plan on walking over. We bought FTTF so would like to get there in time to board as early as possible, but don't want to arrive too early and have to wait for 2 hours. 10:45ish?? 11 am?

What time would you suggest we arrive to check-in? We're staying at the Queen Mary and plan on walking over. We bought FTTF so would like to get there in time to board as early as possible, but don't want to arrive too early and have to wait for 2 hours. 10:45ish?? 11 am?

I check in about 10 at the VIP area and we start boarding about 11:15/11:30 after weddings. FTTF follow

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

I check in about 10 at the VIP area and we start boarding about 11:15/11:30 after weddings. FTTF follow

Ask where to do early FTTF checkin. In November I noticed it was a special line with the rest of the early check in pax. Not at the Little Building.

On the Imagination we brought a surge strip which worked perfectly. We will do the same on the Inspiration.

The DD and I stayed on the Queen Mary pre-cruise and we found out from staff that sometimes if the weather is inclement the FTTF etc. check-in might be through the side door of the large dome building. As other posters stated it is usually around 11:00-11:30 when you board.

Early check in is at the QM separate line. On Sunday, it is outside on the park area outside the dome. After the lines from early check in (VIP, weddings, FTTF, zones), they let people check in in the dome.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

Early check in is at the QM separate line. On Sunday, it is outside on the park area outside the dome. After the lines from early check in (VIP, weddings, FTTF, zones), they let people check in in the dome.

Check to see if it's there, they've been doing a lot of the Early Check-in in front of the Dome.

• 3 weeks later...

If staying at the AM prior to cursing and have a room on the parking lot side you can hear the ship announcements for disembarkation and can time your short jaunt to check in. If you pack like you are going on a three week cruise rather than a three day cruise like my DM and I then drop your bags off at the entrance to the parking structure with the porters. Make sure to let them know you have ftf your tags should indicate ftf but just so they see it. Check in at the counters with everyone else. FTF line to board was on the far right but check in will direct you.

Happy crusing

As for the outlet my DM brought a multi device charging station to use in the one outlet. We charged two phones and two kindles at once. There are devices that can charge more devices at once but this met our needs. Otherwise go old school and bring a power strip.

Happy crusing

If staying at the AM prior to cursing and have a room on the parking lot side you can hear the ship announcements for disembarkation and can time your short jaunt to check in. If you pack like you are going on a three week cruise rather than a three day cruise like my DM and I then drop your bags off at the entrance to the parking structure with the porters. Make sure to let them know you have ftf your tags should indicate ftf but just so they see it. Check in at the counters with everyone else. FTF line to board was on the far right but check in will direct you.

Happy crusing

As for the outlet my DM brought a multi device charging station to use in the one outlet. We charged two phones and two kindles at once. There are devices that can charge more devices at once but this met our needs. Otherwise go old school and bring a power strip.

Happy crusing

You mean QM? Darn spellchecker :)

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)