Internet Prices on Brilliance

seabeew

I was on the Brilliance for a 5 day cruise in November and they had various packages available. The one I chose was unlimited on one device at a time for $95. There were other combinations of times, prices and devices as well.

I'm in the unique position of answering my original post, but I thought others might be interested. I'm on the Brilliance 4-night sailing right now. The packages are $129 unlimited, 2 devices at a time; $189 for 4 devices at a time; $49 per 24 hours one device at a time; and $29 for $60 minutes throughout the cruise, one device at a time. Diamond C&A members can subtract $29 from the prices. There is an unlimited 1 device at a time package priced at $89, I believe, minus the C&A discount. I think these prices are reasonably correct, but I apologize if any of these prices are wrong.

Thanks, Bill, for responding. I thought maybe everyone had me on ignore.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am going on the Brilliance on a 14 day TA cruise and I am wondering if they won't be more because of the length of the cruise?? Those seems like really good rates to me.........

I can't answer the first part but I have to say that you may change your mind when you experience the slowness of the internet onboard. Seriously, on our recent cruise it took us 25 minutes to log into Facebook and wish our son Happy Birthday. *sigh* Ridiculous. :(

I haven`t found the internet to be that slow for Facebook or pinterest. I even bought concert tickets online yesterday in a matter of minutes. However my husband found access to email through his company`s website to be exceedingly slow.

So a mixed bag but all and all worth it to me.

The rates in the 8 day independence at Thanksgiving were higher. The unlimited package was only available for two devices at a time for $229. No one device unlimited package was offered. The one day package was $59 v $49 on the brilliance. The price for one continuous 24 hour package shouldn't be affected by length of the cruise.

I'm in the unique position of answering my original post, but I thought others might be interested. I'm on the Brilliance 4-night sailing right now. The packages are $129 unlimited, 2 devices at a time; $189 for 4 devices at a time; $49 per 24 hours one device at a time; and $29 for $60 minutes throughout the cruise, one device at a time. Diamond C&A members can subtract $29 from the prices. There is an unlimited 1 device at a time package priced at $89, I believe, minus the C&A discount. I think these prices are reasonably correct, but I apologize if any of these prices are wrong.

Thanks, Bill, for responding. I thought maybe everyone had me on ignore.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Getting on tomorrow for the5 night sailing. Thanks for the info.

• 3 months later...

We'd love an update on 2015 internet prices/packages on the Brilliance for a longer cruise. We are booked for 12 nights in a few months.

And if you have current info, we are Diamond members and would like to know the Diamond onboard "coupon" credits for internet AND laundry. That will be helpful for packing.

Thanks so much! My parents are older and I need to stay in touch.

We'd love an update on 2015 internet prices/packages on the Brilliance for a longer cruise. We are booked for 12 nights in a few months.

And if you have current info, we are Diamond members and would like to know the Diamond onboard "coupon" credits for internet AND laundry. That will be helpful for packing.

Thanks so much! My parents are older and I need to stay in touch.

Coupons are here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045047

Inernet discounts might be better that what is in the posted list.

Edited by clarea