New Presidential loyalty level

Paulchili

We are currently on the Riviera.

At the cocktail party we were introduced to a couple that is currently on their 67th Oceania cruise (no, it is not a typo - I did say 67th cruise).

They and others like them caused Oceania to introduce a new loyalty level called Presidential. AFAIK, Oceania does not list this level on their website as yet - the highest level listed is Diamond.

I wonder what the added benefits of this level are. I do know for sure that I will never get to enjoy them, whatever they may be :D :D

At one time in the brochure the levels went up to 100 cruises not sure if they dropped them or just did not think anyone would get that high

Were they from Michigan ???

There were 2 couples on our Jan cruise with over 60 cruises but they announced their status # of days

one had over 700 days at that point ...I can only dream :D

Lyn

At one time in the brochure the levels went up to 100 cruises not sure if they dropped them or just did not think anyone would get that high

Were they from Michigan ???

There were 2 couples on our Jan cruise with over 60 cruises but they announced their status # of days

one had over 700 days at that point ...I can only dream :D

Lyn

We've cruised twice with the couple from Michigan. I believe they're the top cruisers on Oceania. Very nice people. I don't see how anyone can stay that skinny cruising that much.

We've cruised twice with the couple from Michigan. I believe they're the top cruisers on Oceania. Very nice people. I don't see how anyone can stay that skinny cruising that much.

LOL how true

We have been on several cruises with them ...he walks a lot on the track & moderation in eating

I do not know any others that have cruised as much as they have on O

One other couple are a close 2nd

Lyn

LOL how true

We have been on several cruises with them ...he walks a lot on the track & moderation in eating

I do not know any others that have cruised as much as they have on O

One other couple are a close 2nd

Lyn

Did you get your O Life yet? Nice story on them in the spotlight.