Balcony sizes

xpcdoojk

Most welcome.. I was very pleased at the size of the balcony

to Turtles06 my friend does not have 12644 until April but since the door was open on embarkation day I took a photo so cannot compare the view.

to edjny the desk can be moved in the cabin to create a table for breakfast if so desired.

15817611490_f6d74bb6cf_c.jpg

15385244873_75be7d9ea2_c.jpg

That looks like it would look good on my balcony!!!!

jc:D

Hi Emmy

I see you were in 12648 with the big angle balcony and your friend was in 12644 which, while not a big angle, seems to be more in line with the hump - did that give her a better "each way" view (albeit with smaller balcony)? In other words, if the view each way is more important than the balcony which would you pick?

Thanks!

podgeandrodge

Hi Emmy

Did you see my question earlier on? Any help appreciated!!

Hi Emmy

Did you see my question earlier on? Any help appreciated!!

Hi ~My friend was not in 12644 on my sailing in Nov but is on with me in April. The cabin door was open so took a photo of the cabin for her. Did not get a look at the view but for me the larger angled balcony would be my choice.

I am used to aft facing balconies so I was quite happy sitting on the left corner of my balcony looking towards the side of the ship aft and enjoying the view

to edjny the desk can be moved in the cabin to create a table for breakfast if so desired.

Thanks... We never tried to move the desk to make it into a table. I just assumed that it was attached to the wall... :o

Hi ~My friend was not in 12644 on my sailing in Nov but is on with me in April. The cabin door was open so took a photo of the cabin for her. Did not get a look at the view but for me the larger angled balcony would be my choice.

I am used to aft facing balconies so I was quite happy sitting on the left corner of my balcony looking towards the side of the ship aft and enjoying the view

Thanks Emmy!

• 2 weeks later...

Emmy....(or anyone else who knows) I have cabin 9244 and am wondering about noise from the elevator and foot traffic. Since it is in a similar location as your cabin I thought you might know. I have been on Celebrity Solstice class with a cabin in the same spot and we had no noise, however, that ship had a sliding glass door when you walked from the elevator area into the cabin corridor. Does Quantum have the same thing? Thanks!!

Edited by I'mHooked

Emmy.... I hope you won't mind sharing your cabin #12648 with us, as we have that cabin on March 21st cruise! I, too, booked it for close proximity to mid ship elevators & the size of the balcony! I promise we will keep it neat & clean for you!!!!!

Kathie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Morning

Kathie I really liked the location of that cabin and have never had a 'hump' location before always preferring aft.

I'mHooked ~ I did not hear any elevator noise as the way they have the elevator banks set up.

There was a bit of foot traffic past my cabin as it was on he way to the Concierge Lounge at the end of the hallway but mostly about 5 o'clock

• 1 year later...
I have lots of cabin photos including the storage in the cabin on my link.

We are booked for a short 5-day cruise on the Ovation when she comes to Australia so I've been looking for photos!

I understand that Quantum is the same as or very similar so was very pleased to follow your link!

Regards - Gae

We are booked for a short 5-day cruise on the Ovation when she comes to Australia so I've been looking for photos!

I understand that Quantum is the same as or very similar so was very pleased to follow your link!

Regards - Gae

G'day :) happy the photos helped. She is indeed a sister ship to Quantum

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the great posts. I am looking at booking cabin 9648 on the Anthem. Looks like a great location and balcony. I am just wondering if due to balcony being on an angle, can other balconies see right onto this one?

Thanks for any info.

We were in 9648 on anthem in december. We loved this cabin the balcony is huge. Other cruisers can see you on the balcony if you are near the rail but it was not a problem because it was so deep. It was close to the elevators but very quiet. It was an amazing cabin grab it if possible. :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks to the previous folks who posted their pics -- my wife and I will be on Harmony OTS next year, in cabin 12196. Based on the deck layout and the posts that I read, it sure does look like a reasonably normal D1 stateroom but with the added benefit of a reasonably huge balcony. If that's the case, we'll be thrilled, as normally we try to get Aft facing staterooms (for the balcony), and this is the first time "on the hump".

Cheers,

Michael

• 1 year later...
9648 has a huge angled balcony. Plenty of room for a lounger or two:)

Hi Heather,

Was this on ovation of the seas?

Do you have any photos of inside this cabin by any chance? We are booked in this room for our honeymoon!! Balcony looks awesome!!

Can I also ask what was opposite the room, I can’t figure it out if the deck plan. Was it noisy?

Thanks so much

Hi Heather,

Was this on ovation of the seas?

Do you have any photos of inside this cabin by any chance? We are booked in this room for our honeymoon!! Balcony looks awesome!!

Can I also ask what was opposite the room, I can’t figure it out if the deck plan. Was it noisy?

Thanks so much ��

Quantum, Anthem & Ovation have identical cabin configurations. The same cabin number on each will be the same.

Heather was posting in 2014, and Quantum was the only ship that existed in this class. Therefore her photo is of Quantum.

Quantum, Anthem & Ovation have identical cabin configurations. The same cabin number on each will be the same.

Heather was posting in 2014, and Quantum was the only ship that existed in this class. Therefore her photo is of Quantum.

Ahh I see, thank-you 😊