Explorer Propulsion Issue

kruzerci

Thanks for the report...you left out of CT 6, what terminal did you return to today?

We left from 6 and returned to 10. Embarkation was terrible waiting to get into the actual terminal, but once inside, we breezed right through.

Disembarkation was very slow today. Explorer has been arriving in later than we are used to with Freedom, Oasis and Allure. If I remember correctly she arrived around 7:30 both today and the day we embarked. When we woke up this morning we were still at sea. We did the express luggage walk off and didn't get off the ship until 9:30 AM today. They were just beginning to call numbers.

Did they mention what repair was done? Just wondering if they put the prop back on the center motor and all three motors are operational now.

I was on this cruise. The Captain said it was a seal on one of the Az--pod (don't know how to spell it)

Recently I have been on two cruises on the Freedom which uses Terminal 10 at Port Canaveral and there have been major problems getting on and off the ship. I wrote a review for Cruise Critic about this problem and they rejected my review even though many have complained about it.

Bob E