Drink Cards

I think you are referring to the drink packages. You can purchase them on online, in advance, or the day of boarding. There will be several places on board where you can purchase them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How are the drink cards purchased are they just all over the ship when you board or how do they handle them for instance can you buy a coke card separate and a coffee card separate or how are they purchased. Thanks

Here is info on the unlimited drink packages:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THESE PACKAGES FOR SALE JUST OUTSIDE OF THE WINDJAMMER...on embarkation day...you can get the soda package...the beer and wine package...the royal replenish package...the ultimate and the premium package...lots to choose from...well worth it especially on sea days...sitting by the pool and enjoying life as the world goes by...

The drink packages are good if you drink a lot....with the soda package, you would need to drink the equivalent of 3+ cans of soda per day to make the soda package "pay" for itself. You will be getting fountain soda on the package, not cans, but that is the "break-even" point...what 3+ cans would cost you daily.

Alcohol packages...depending on the "shelf" of liquor you prefer will tell you which package works for you....generally 6-8 drinks per day will be your "break even" point!

The drink packages are good if you drink a lot....with the soda package, you would need to drink the equivalent of 3+ cans of soda per day to make the soda package "pay" for itself. You will be getting fountain soda on the package, not cans, but that is the "break-even" point...what 3+ cans would cost you daily.

Alcohol packages...depending on the "shelf" of liquor you prefer will tell you which package works for you....generally 6-8 drinks per day will be your "break even" point!

Looking at current menu pricing I'd say the break even point is closer to 5-6. That's not that much when you spread it out over a full day.

if you are sitting pool side for 3 or 4 hrs..not hard to go thru 6 or 7 drinks...at 2 an hr...and they are GOOD

Some people can do that. Others haven't quite convinced their stomachs to allow for that much liquid, LOL. I drink a lot of water, and therefore have room for *maybe* one drink during a sitting outside session. Maybe.

OP the no-alcohol package that includes espresso drinks (normal drip coffee is free on the ship), called Replenish, comes with the sodas. No need to get both soda and coffee package.