Perfect CDC score

Welland

In the most recent CDC inspections 25 cruise line ships received perfect scores. RCL had 5 ships with perfect scores. Celebrity's Infinity, Millennium, REflection and Solstice achieved the same perfect score.

Congratulations to all the staff for their hard work!

I think you forgot Eclipse:

From the CDC website:

Cruise Ship Cruise Line Date Score

Celebrity Century Celebrity Cruises 4/29/2014 99 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Constellation Celebrity Cruises 3/27/2014 99 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Eclipse Celebrity Cruises 12/7/2014 100 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Equinox Celebrity Cruises 11/10/2014 97 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Infinity Celebrity Cruises 5/2/2014 100 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Millennium Celebrity Cruises 6/18/2014 100 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Reflection Celebrity Cruises 11/17/2014 100 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Silhouette Celebrity Cruises 4/13/2014 97 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Solstice Celebrity Cruises 6/30/2014 100 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Celebrity Summit Celebrity Cruises 7/20/2014 95 All Scores Report Corrective Report

Cruise Ship Cruise Line Date Score

After looking at some of the luxury line's CDC scores, I'm really impressed with Celebrity, even Azamara didn't match Celebrity's high scores. This is more important to me, than a few chocolates on my pillow nightly. Well done Celebrity.

Edited by NLH Arizona

Congrats Celebrity!

With such a large operation, it would seem easy to find something when doing the inspection. I looked at one many years ago and it is interesting what they write up.

I don't think 100 means they are perfect, just means the things found were not serious health issues. I read the eclipse report and there were about 20-30 items listed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I assume it is similar to a Hospital...there are a host of issues that are requirements that you get "dinged" for and would drop your "score". There are always lot's of other things that they would like to see done, that they think would be good practices but, they really don't have enough evidence yet (might never have) that it would enhance safety enough to become a requirement....basically just recommendations they think would be useful.

I don't think 100 means they are perfect, just means the things found were not serious health issues. I read the eclipse report and there were about 20-30 items listed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app