I need help! I am way too excited!!!!

jesscruiser

Everyone I don't know what to do. I am just way to excited! I wake up looking at cruise / vacation stuff and go to bed looking at cruise / vacation stuff. Every time my soon to be husband calls from work, all I want to talk about is the cruise/ vacation. I am constantly searching looking at pictures and reviews and posts! My 2 year old daughter is even starting to talk about the cruise lol. And I don't really want help lol. I want people to post their favorite cruise pics and stories! I wonder if anyone else on here has honeymooned on a cruise? Tell me if u have!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone I don't know what to do. I am just way to excited! I wake up looking at cruise / vacation stuff and go to bed looking at cruise / vacation stuff. Every time my soon to be husband calls from work, all I want to talk about is the c!ruise/ vacation. I am constantly searching looking at pictures and reviews and posts! My 2 year old daughter is even starting to talk about the cruise lol. And I don't really want help lol. I want people to post their favorite cruise pics and stories! I wonder if anyone else on here has honeymooned on a cruise? Tell me if u have!

Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon cruise! I've been married 30 years and we couldn't afford a cruise back in those days. Our first cruise was our 10th anniversary and we've been hooked ever since. It was better than I'd hoped for; I still remember driving up to the ship and the bus driver saying "this will be your home for the next 4 days" - ah, it takes me back :). I talk about it all the time like you do and my hubby gets tired of hearing about it - but he's glad that I do all of the research. Glad to know there are others that get as excited as I do; to me it makes the vacation way longer. Enjoy your cruise :D

Everyone I don't know what to do. I am just way to excited! I wake up looking at cruise / vacation stuff and go to bed looking at cruise / vacation stuff. Every time my soon to be husband calls from work, all I want to talk about is the cruise/ vacation. I am constantly searching looking at pictures and reviews and posts! My 2 year old daughter is even starting to talk about the cruise lol. And I don't really want help lol. I want people to post their favorite cruise pics and stories! I wonder if anyone else on here has honeymooned on a cruise? Tell me if u have!

We did! Our very first cruise was our honeymoon - a gift from my husband's job. Fascination. Back then she sailed out of Miami, and we went to Key West and Cozumel. We had a blast and have been hooked ever since.

Cruising is always exciting for us. And if it ever gets to the point where it's not, we'll stop. Enjoy your honeymoon and congratulations on the wedding!

We did! Our very first cruise was our honeymoon - a gift from my husband's job. Fascination. Back then she sailed out of Miami, and we went to Key West and Cozumel. We had a blast and have been hooked ever since.

Cruising is always exciting for us. And if it ever gets to the point where it's not, we'll stop. Enjoy your honeymoon and congratulations on the wedding!

Why thank you! I don't think I could ever get to the point where cruising wouldn't be exciting. Of course I get excited about all kinds of things lol. I had to call my mom and sister yesterday because Walmart had cookie dough for a dollar!!!! But I am way more excited for this cruise!!!!

I live on here as well! If I ever hit the lottery ...look out! :D I'll be diamond in no time lol...

We discovered cruising when we won our first cruise in 2006. We went on the Carnival Glory. As the mom who gets to plan vacations, reserve hotels, find places to eat/park, buy attraction tickets ...I'd be worn out before we even went. When I boarded a cruise ship the first time and didn't need to worry about where I was going to park, sleep or eat ( need something to please each family member and cruises have that!) I was in heaven! I was so thrilled!

We went on to cruise the Legend, Triumph, Liberty and are going on the Glory again for spring break. We've been to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan, Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Grand Caymen, St. Maarten,Bahamas and I've probably left out a few. Grand Cayman continues to be a favorite for me. Belize is the port I like the least. It's more about the ports for me..I think it's what you make it. I don't go to party till I puke..I go to chill and experience new things. I love showing my family these things and sharing those memories together. Everyone has their own idea of what they want their vacation to be.

I just think it's so great we have this forum to share our love of cruising!:D

I live on here as well! If I ever hit the lottery ...look out! :D I'll be diamond in no time lol...

We discovered cruising when we won our first cruise in 2006. We went on the Carnival Glory. As the mom who gets to plan vacations, reserve hotels, find places to eat/park, buy attraction tickets ...I'd be worn out before we even went. When I boarded a cruise ship the first time and didn't need to worry about where I was going to park, sleep or eat ( need something to please each family member and cruises have that!) I was in heaven! I was so thrilled!

We went on to cruise the Legend, Triumph, Liberty and are going on the Glory again for spring break. We've been to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan, Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Grand Caymen, St. Maarten,Bahamas and I've probably left out a few. Grand Cayman continues to be a favorite for me. Belize is the port I like the least. It's more about the ports for me..I think it's what you make it. I don't go to party till I puke..I go to chill and experience new things. I love showing my family these things and sharing those memories together. Everyone has their own idea of what they want their vacation to be.

I just think it's so great we have this forum to share our love of cruising!:D

I really wanted to cruise to Aruba for our honeymoon, but the ones we looked at didn't work out as my fiancé had to be back in Africa during those times! But hopefully he likes cruising because I have my eye on a southern Caribbean cruise that has Aruba as a port for a Christmas vacation with the kids!

Honeymooners here. We were on the RCCL adventure for our honeymoon back in 2003. It was the best time ever till we went snorkeling in Aruba. Hubbs didn't take off his wedding ring and the salt water shrunk his fingers so much that the ring feel off. Don't wear your rings in the ocean.

P.S. Although I was mad as hell and the rest of our day was ruined we have made it through 12 wonderful years. Enjoy your trip!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I honeymooned, 32 years ago on the Carnivale. :) I just completed cruise 100 on Monday and off again 1/4/15 (both not Carnival) :) But returning to Carnival 2/2/15. :)

It's been a wonderful 32 year journey- enjoy every minute and many many more for you. :)

I have cruised for my honeymoon. Luckily my wife enjoys cruising almost as much as I do.[emoji3] once we have a cruise booked there is no keeping me off CC[emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Honeymooners here. We were on the RCCL adventure for our honeymoon back in 2003. It was the best time ever till we went snorkeling in Aruba. Hubbs didn't take off his wedding ring and the salt water shrunk his fingers so much that the ring feel off. Don't wear your rings in the ocean.

P.S. Although I was mad as hell and the rest of our day was ruined we have made it through 12 wonderful years. Enjoy your trip!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Good advice! I would have never thought..... Plus now you have reminded me to buy rings lol

I honeymooned, 32 years ago on the Carnivale. :) I just completed cruise 100 on Monday and off again 1/4/15 (both not Carnival) :) But returning to Carnival 2/2/15. :)

It's been a wonderful 32 year journey- enjoy every minute and many many more for you. :)

You, mam, are a legend ..... 100 cruises!

I have cruised for my honeymoon. Luckily my wife enjoys cruising almost as much as I do.[emoji3] once we have a cruise booked there is no keeping me off CC[emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Well you keep taking that wife on cruises lol!

We actually flew to Jamaica and spent a week there at Sandals for our honeymoon; one of the highlights was climbing Dunns River Falls. This past July we cruised on our actual anniversary date and climbed Dunns River Falls again. We are at the tail end of several cruises that were part of celebrating our 25th...they kind of snowballed into more than we originally planned! Happy Honeymoon!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We actually flew to Jamaica and spent a week there at Sandals for our honeymoon; one of the highlights was climbing Dunns River Falls. This past July we cruised on our actual anniversary date and climbed Dunns River Falls again. We are at the tail end of several cruises that were part of celebrating our 25th...they kind of snowballed into more than we originally planned! Happy Honeymoon!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That sounds so fun! Hopefully we celebrate like that for our 25th!

We did a b2b on the splendor first day of week one got married and then week 2 was honeymoon was a great time

Sent from my LGLS990 using Forums mobile app

I wish we could do a back to back but we don't have the time!!! Maybe when a few of the kids graduate!

Our first cruise was our honeymoon, a gift from DH's parents. At the time I was convinced I would hate cruising. The minute I stepped on Pride and got a look around I was hooked! Now I love researching cruises and itineraries and talking about them!

Our first cruise was our honeymoon, a gift from DH's parents. At the time I was convinced I would hate cruising. The minute I stepped on Pride and got a look around I was hooked! Now I love researching cruises and itineraries and talking about them!

I know my fiancé is not as excited as I am. But I know once he cruises, he will love it!