Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

Love your reviews as always, was never able to get around to mine fro my Dream cruise last September , lost a camera on the cave tubing in Belize , so there went lots of my excursion pics, also after being on smaller ships i guess i was not prepared for such a big ship, i was tired most of the time. But we had a large group and i met lots of new forever friends, and had a blast.

i am booked now for my first B2B on the fascination with some friends from the Dream cruise for next September Happy Cruising:)

Thank you so much. Yeah the first time that you go on a ship the size of the Dream it is a little intimidating and tiring but you get used to it. Oh you will love doing a back-to-back....it's the best way to go [emoji2] we've done a couple B2B but they've been on 2 different ships each time.

I love reading your reviews Wrigley 80. Please Please Please let me know how you made out in making the Monkey La La drinks. This looks like something my wife would love..ok now I got to get back to your review:D

Thank you so much. Yes I will report back on how it goes with the monkey la la drinks. I'm sure they won't taste the same but we will just keep drinking [emoji12][emoji2][emoji12]

Loving your review. Planning to go to Little French Key. Do you recommend the package with lunch and the two drinks or the $55. without lunch and drinks and how expensive are the drinks?

The drinks were $5.00-8.00 depending on the drink. I would personally do the $88.00 package again because I like the idea of not carrying cash with me around while I was there plus the lunch was also very good.

When you check-in you will receive 2 tickets (these serve as your drink tickets).

We were on the Dream the week after you and LOVED her! I saw from another post that you are booked on the Elation for Dec. 2015. I'm planning a back-to-back on her starting Dec. 12. What dates are you on?

Hopefully we saved ya enough booze for your cruise [emoji12][emoji6][emoji12] yes our KREWE is already booked for December 7, 2015. Move your cruise up to December 7th cruise and December 12th cruise [emoji2] we would love to have you join our KREWE

Where is the ships key? TIA;)

Do you mean the coin??

Officially unsubscribed this review is taking forever.

Brianna, we are leaving fro PC tomorrow to go on the Liberty on Friday. We are doing a B2B so won't be on computer until 2/1 :D I will have to finish reading your review when I get back! ;)

Do you mean the coin??

Brianna, we are leaving fro PC tomorrow to go on the Liberty on Friday. We are doing a B2B so won't be on computer until 2/1 :D I will have to finish reading your review when I get back! ;)

Enjoy your B2B cruises on the Liberty. I am very jealous. I hope you do a review you return. I would love to read it

OK so now back to some more photos.....

LittleFrenchKeyinRoatanwiththeKrewe051_zpsd59754f7.jpg

This little guy was greeting me as I exited the water

LittleFrenchKeyinRoatanwiththeKrewe052_zps4664729f.jpg

Lots of fishies swimming around

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers486_zps7fece2c0.jpg

We decided to head back around 2:00 pm because we still wanted to do some shopping at the port area. Here is some of our group that enjoyed the day at Little French Key

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers487_zpsc2467874.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers488_zpsad9ef2f8.jpg

This would be a cool name for a bar

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers490_zps3150a00f.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers523_zpsf6dade70.jpg

I spy a Whale tail

Ok so the shuttle ride back to the Port area was a crazy one. Dana and Linda were sitting in the front with the driver and they kept giving this kid a hard time because he looked like he was 14....he looked very young. I'm sure I have socks older than this kid. By now we were all a little drunk too from too many Monkey La La's. Linda had a flask of Patron that we were passing around.....whooo that stuff is strong.

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers525_zpsd6df9094.jpg

This is my I am drunk but I am just getting started face :eek: