Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

Thank You so much for reading my review. I am not a big fan of Bloody Mary's....never been a fan of anything with tomatoes but that does sound like a good drink.

Yes I am from a small town out by Rockford and it just brutal out here today. It's nasty driving....be careful tonight if you have to drive anywhere

Have enjoyed reading this!! We are going on the Dream in April. And we are from Rockford too so I completely understand wanting to be somewhere tropical right now!! We always drive on our trips, and my husband and I went on the Elation last year without the kids for our anniversary. Once we discovered that we could make it to New Orleans in a day's drive from Rockford, New Orleans has become our new favorite port (it doesn't hurt that my husband went to school for 3 years in New Orleans and looks for any excuse to go back:) Bring on the warm sunshine!!

Hi from your neighbor not that far North! Really enjoying this review. Going on the Dream for the first time in March and can't wait! We have been home for the last 2 days with no school due to the LOVELY (HA!) weather and your review is keeping me entertained! Can't wait to read the rest!

Where are you?? Thank you for reading. You will love the Dream....when are you onboard in March?? I have some friends on the March 29th cruise on the Dream. Yeah school in our little town has been cancelled for the last three days and it's already been cancelled for tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy my review [emoji2]

Have enjoyed reading this!! We are going on the Dream in April. And we are from Rockford too so I completely understand wanting to be somewhere tropical right now!! We always drive on our trips, and my husband and I went on the Elation last year without the kids for our anniversary. Once we discovered that we could make it to New Orleans in a day's drive from Rockford, New Orleans has become our new favorite port (it doesn't hurt that my husband went to school for 3 years in New Orleans and looks for any excuse to go back:) Bring on the warm sunshine!!

Thank You. I was in Rockford earlier today and that drive home tonight was a tough one.

We drove home from New Orleans last year so yeah it can be done but it's still a long drive when there's only one driver. It's easier to fly [emoji6][emoji2] but New Orleans is a great city to visit.

Another port for ya that would be close to drive to is Baltimore. We drove there in July in 1 day and it was an easy drive

So happy to read this review ! I love the Dream

somone once told me " You will get sick of cruising " I smiled and said

" Only when I'm dead "

Thank you so much. And yes I will never get tired of cruising....I still get butterflies when I'm walking up the gangway to board the ship the first time [emoji2] that feeling never gets old

Awesome Dream (and New Orleans) review :D

We are going in April, although doing a different itinerary, we are going

to Montego Bay, Cozumel and Grand Caymen, just slightly different.

I especially enjoyed the suggestions for restaurants in N.O., we will be staying in the French Quarter for 2 days post cruise, then half of our group of 8 (3 of our sons and one girlfriend) will be heading to Atlanta for 2 days to do some Walking Dead sightseeing (sigh, I wish I was in that group lol) and my HUGE Duck Dynasty fan husband, youngest son and neice will be heading north for 2 days of West Monroe before heading home, not sure if Im looking forward more to the cruise or to New Orleans, all I know is we are freezing up here and I cant wait for some warm sunshine!!

Thank you again for all the great pics!

Brianna, I have just spent the last 2 hours reading your review. LOVE it so far, as I have all your others! Glad your dad recovered well! Can't do the March cruise, but maybe I could join your KREWE for your next cruise??? Sounds like you have a great time together!!! ;)

Oh my word, you are going to LOVE it! Safe travels and have the time of your life. Are you going to drive? Also, are you planning to stay in NO prior to the cruise?

I'm excited because we've never been on the Dream and it looks beautiful! I hope you end up loving to cruise as much as we do. It's pretty much addictive. :)

OMG.....it is just brutal here. I am sitting in a doctors office right now waiting on my dad to get done. We have a 30 minute drive home so I am dreading this drive. It's white out conditions in the country. Today it's sub zero cold, 40 mph winds, and snow.

Check out the pic of the menu from the Wet Lizard. That'll have the ingredients on it. I can't remember what was in it but I know they were delicious.

I wasn't planning on doing a cruise as soon as March (especially since I'm going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras) but I could t pass up the opportunity. It'll be weird going with friends and without my dad so I'll have to make it up to him with another cruise....hehe [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2] We are doing the 6-day itinerary to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

I didn't think to look at your picture of the menu to see what's in it, but just did. Thanks! It's got Pineapple Juice and coconut rum, so that is definitely up my ally. You'll definitely have to make it up to your dad with another cruise! :D Speaking of rum, if you like it, you may be able to get Sangster's coconut rum cream when you're in Ocho Rios on the Breeze...that stuff is SO good! Got some in Jamaica in 2007 when we were on a land vacation there since they used it at the resort but one of the employees told us to get it at the airport since it was much cheaper, so we did. It's gone now but I think I might be able to order some on-line. :)

Hi from your neighbor not that far North! Really enjoying this review. Going on the Dream for the first time in March and can't wait! We have been home for the last 2 days with no school due to the LOVELY (HA!) weather and your review is keeping me entertained! Can't wait to read the rest!

Thank you so much. You will love your cruise on the Dream. Maybe by the time you prepare to go on your cruise we will be in the double digits for temperatures.....haha.

Awesome Dream (and New Orleans) review :D

We are going in April, although doing a different itinerary, we are going

to Montego Bay, Cozumel and Grand Caymen, just slightly different.

I especially enjoyed the suggestions for restaurants in N.O., we will be staying in the French Quarter for 2 days post cruise, then half of our group of 8 (3 of our sons and one girlfriend) will be heading to Atlanta for 2 days to do some Walking Dead sightseeing (sigh, I wish I was in that group lol) and my HUGE Duck Dynasty fan husband, youngest son and neice will be heading north for 2 days of West Monroe before heading home, not sure if Im looking forward more to the cruise or to New Orleans, all I know is we are freezing up here and I cant wait for some warm sunshine!!

Thank you again for all the great pics!

Thank you so much. That is a great itinerary.....that was our itinerary on the Sunshine last year. It sounds like your days post cruise will be busy as well.

I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of my review.

Brianna, I have just spent the last 2 hours reading your review. LOVE it so far, as I have all your others! Glad your dad recovered well! Can't do the March cruise, but maybe I could join your KREWE for your next cruise??? Sounds like you have a great time together!!! ;)

Hopefully it was a good read for ya. Yes my dad definitely gave me a scare.....I was very relieved that everything worked the way that they did.

We would love to have you join our KREWE for our cruise next December.....the more the merrier. I have already started a roll call for that cruise.

Edited by wrigley80