Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014165_zpsd4f023bf.jpg

After dinner we arrived back to our cabin to see this little guy waiting for us. Does anyone know what this towel animal is???

I'd say a platypus.

I'm sailing the Pride in August and I love trying to figure out which room is mine in your pictures.

That Twilight zone drink in your photo by the pool, has become my new favorite Carnival drink:D I had two, up on the serenity deck on Freedom in November, and after the second one, I WAS in the twilight zone lol:)

Glad to see you having a terrific time as always!! We were on one of the "Whatever of the Seas" ships, Liberty of the Seas, while you were docked in Cozumel. Hoped I might have run into you while downtown. I wanted to tell you in person how much I appreciate the time and effort you put into all of your trip reports. We have gone back to RCCL for now. Tired of all the changes at Carnival. We will be back I'm sure, but the entertainment and overall atmosphere on RCCL is much more our preference. Keep up the good work!!!

Hi Brianna!

I read your reviews all the time and I just love how detailed you do them and the pictures. I, especially, love the relationship you have with your dad. I feel like I know you. You are my kind of people :D

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your reviews. And, I am sooooo trying that Twilight Zone drink on my cruise next week! lol!

Brianna, wonderful review. I see that you have booked another trip since I had started following this review. Good for you! I'm trying to find us one for this year because I just can't wait that long.

What is in a Twilight Zone?

Brianna, wonderful review. I see that you have booked another trip since I had started following this review. Good for you! I'm trying to find us one for this year because I just can't wait that long.

I Googled and found this :)

“Twilight Zone”

• 1oz Bacardi Light Rum
  • 1/2oz Melon Liqueur
  • 1 & 1/2oz coconut cream, blend all with 5oz ice, then float Blue Curaco
    (DeKuyper) over the top.

I'd say a platypus.

I'm sailing the Pride in August and I love trying to figure out which room is mine in your pictures.

We think alike cause that was my guess too. We came back to the room that night and I told my dad that it looked like a platypus. Since when do we get platypus towel animals.....haha.

Well hopefully you found your cabin.....when we were in the Pride in July we were on deck 1 in an ocean view cabin.

Hey Brianna!! As usual, just loving your review. What a great, crazy, "family" you have!!! :D

Thank you Jeff. And yes they are definitely family......we may even put the "fun" in dysfunctional family but I wouldn't want it any other way. It is awesome when a cruise bring people together....I would have never met any of these people without cruising. I am thankful that I have them all in my life [emoji2]

That Twilight zone drink in your photo by the pool, has become my new favorite Carnival drink:D I had two, up on the serenity deck on Freedom in November, and after the second one, I WAS in the twilight zone lol:)

Haha. I was first introduced to the Twilight Zone drink last April when a friend bought me one. Before long we had a table full of empty twilight zone glasses. It was a fun night for sure.

It sounds like you enjoyed the Twilight Zone as well [emoji6][emoji12][emoji2]

Glad to see you having a terrific time as always!! We were on one of the "Whatever of the Seas" ships, Liberty of the Seas, while you were docked in Cozumel. Hoped I might have run into you while downtown. I wanted to tell you in person how much I appreciate the time and effort you put into all of your trip reports. We have gone back to RCCL for now. Tired of all the changes at Carnival. We will be back I'm sure, but the entertainment and overall atmosphere on RCCL is much more our preference. Keep up the good work!!!

Sorry we missed you. I'm sure you had a great time on Royal Caribbean. Thank you for reading my review....if you ever cross back over to the good guys hopefully we will have pleasure of cruising together. I'm always up for meeting new friends on cruises

Hi Brianna!

I read your reviews all the time and I just love how detailed you do them and the pictures. I, especially, love the relationship you have with your dad. I feel like I know you. You are my kind of people :D

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your reviews. And, I am sooooo trying that Twilight Zone drink on my cruise next week! lol!

Awwww thank you so much. My bond that I have with my dad is unbreakable.....he is my dad but also my best friend.....and my cruising buddy. [emoji2]

Thank you for reading my reviews. Happy to hear that you are enjoying it. [emoji2]

And when you're drinking a Twilight Zone next week think of me back here in sub zero temperatures. But don't worry about me I'll be fine [emoji16][emoji2][emoji12] haha.

After the week that we've had here with the temperatures being sub zero all week I could not take it anymore....haha. I'm going to cruise on the Carnival Breeze (a ship that I have never been on) with some friends who I met last year on our Carnival Dream repositioning cruise. I wasn't planning on cruising so soon after I returned home from Mardi Gras in New Orleans but I was asked to go along and I'm not going to turn down an opportunity to cruise [emoji568][emoji2][emoji568]

I Googled and found this :)

“Twilight Zone”

•  
  • 1oz Bacardi Light Rum

• 1/2oz Melon Liqueur

• 1 & 1/2oz coconut cream, blend all with 5oz ice, then float Blue Curaco

(DeKuyper) over the top.

Thanks for the ingredients. I may just have to buy the stuff to make some twilight zones at home. I'm sure they won't taste the same as the ones on the cruise.....but they'll have to hold me over until I get back onboard

Good for you on the booking on Breeze! Can't turn down an invite, that's for sure. Yes, I'm thinking about all you northerners. My husband's family is from upstate NY and Buffalo area..couldn't handle it. Here in SE Alabama we are getting down to 18..now that is way too cold for us!:eek:

Girl, I love your reviews so much! I feel like I know you and your precious dad. :) We're going on the Dream in April '16, so I'm loving this. We'll be on the Triumph this April, which seems soooo far away! Your reviews keep me entertained as I wait. I'm so excited to see you're cruising in March, that means another review soon! You and your Krewe look like SO MUCH FUN! :)

ETA: I'm going with platypus on your mystery animal. LOL

Edited by zumbagirl78

Thank you for such a detailed review, extremely helpful for my planning my next cruise booked on Valor in March. I do have a question about San Juan. Do you know if there is public transportation to beaches from port. Also, don't walk much but would like to pick up some water/soda and read about CVS/Walgreens. Are they close to ship? Thanks!

So after a couple drinks at the bar we decided to head to dinner.

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers378_zpscba777c6.jpg

Oh my favorite thing is on the menu tonight.....the Chicken Quesadilla

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014163_zps2fe1b9ec.jpg

My dad and I bought a cake in the Candy Shop for Glo and Smokey. Our waiters brought it out and sang to them

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers381_zpsb2231f9e.jpg

So tonight at dinner we had a sampling of cake

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014165_zpsd4f023bf.jpg

After dinner we arrived back to our cabin to see this little guy waiting for us. Does anyone know what this towel animal is???

Looks like a Platypus?

Good for you on the booking on Breeze! Can't turn down an invite, that's for sure. Yes, I'm thinking about all you northerners. My husband's family is from upstate NY and Buffalo area..couldn't handle it. Here in SE Alabama we are getting down to 18..now that is way too cold for us!:eek:

Yep my friends were already booked in a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony so I am going for just the rate of the 3rd person. I couldn't pass it up.

And yes it is brutally cold here today again....it is currently -5 below with 25 mph winds that make it feel like -30 below. My friends from New Orleans texted me this morning and said it was 20 degrees there this morning.....that's crazy cold for them