Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

I love New Orleans! I am so happy that I happened to get on today and saw your review! I just love your reviews, it feels like I am actually there. I have caught up to what you have posted so far, do you have links somewhere to your other reviews you have done?

Thank You but you don't have to lurk. Tell me if you are enjoying it or not :) :p

Well shucks, if you insist! Hi, my name is Denise and I'm a lurker. HA HA! I always watch for your reviews as well. Always love them but don't usually post unless I have a question. We did the Sunshine repo from NOLA at the same time you did the Dream repo to NOLA. It would have been nice if we'd been on the same cruise. I would have loved to have seen "my" cruise from your viewpoint! Keep up the good work.

Hi Brianna. Your name was mentioned on another thread with your extensive reviews and I came over here (although we have already done the Dream and loved it). I was wondering if you did an extensive review on the Sunshine from last December? If so, can you point me in that direction? That's one of the ships I'm considering for next year.

Thanks in advance and sorry to interrupt your review. Back to your normal scheduled program....:D

Hi Brianna. Your name was mentioned on another thread with your extensive reviews and I came over here (although we have already done the Dream and loved it). I was wondering if you did an extensive review on the Sunshine from last December? If so, can you point me in that direction? That's one of the ships I'm considering for next year.

Thanks in advance and sorry to interrupt your review. Back to your normal scheduled program....:D

Not to interrupt your interruption just giving you a head start in case Bri doesn't get on here tonight. The links used to be next to her trips in her signature. Wonder where they went? Try this...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=41080288#post41080288

Brianna I am having so much fun reading your review, as always!!!

You got a great deal on that airfare!!! Can't believe it. I don't like to go that far north, to O'hare, but for a flight that cheap I would!! I'll keep an eye on that. We usually do southwest out of Midway! But usually pay around $600 ish...

Thank you so much. Yeah you may want to check out Spirit Airlines for flights to New Orleans. I was looking at flights on Spirit today to Florida and the prices are really expensive. I fly to New Orleans often to see friends and the rates are always pretty reasonable.

I hate going all the way to Midway. I recently flew to Denver for work out of Bloomington and I was very surprised at the ease to get through security and to my gate. I would definitely fly out of Bloomington again.

I hope you continue to enjoy my review

The chicken hat, definitely! Where did you find it?

Regina

On this website for Mardi Gras apparel, beads, hats, and other stuff. The site is http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com. I bought quite a bit from them for the cruise.

Just wait until you see my other chicken hat that I got as a gift onboard from someone that was cruising in our group.

I love New Orleans! I am so happy that I happened to get on today and saw your review! I just love your reviews, it feels like I am actually there. I have caught up to what you have posted so far, do you have links somewhere to your other reviews you have done?

Yes me too. I absolutely fell in love with New Orleans. The people, the food, the drinks, and all the fun that you can have in the city.

Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you enjoy my reviews. Hopefully you'll enjoy this one as well. I used to have the links to my other reviews in my signature but I had to change it over. I will post the links tomorrow to a couple of my most recent reviews. I'll need to post the links to my other reviews from my laptop

Not to interrupt your interruption just giving you a head start in case Bri doesn't get on here tonight. The links used to be next to her trips in her signature. Wonder where they went? Try this...

Awesome!! Thanks for interrupting my interruption. I appreciate it. Off to do some reading. :D

Well shucks, if you insist! Hi, my name is Denise and I'm a lurker. HA HA! I always watch for your reviews as well. Always love them but don't usually post unless I have a question. We did the Sunshine repo from NOLA at the same time you did the Dream repo to NOLA. It would have been nice if we'd been on the same cruise. I would have loved to have seen "my" cruise from your viewpoint! Keep up the good work.

Well hello Denise. We may have passed you somewhere out there when you were on the Sunshine. When we booked the repo cruise we were going back and forth of which one to book. We ultimately decided on the Dream repo cruise because at that time we had yet to cruise on the Dream.

Now don't be a lurker...haha. Voice your pleasure....or displeasure [emoji16][emoji6][emoji16] I hope you continue to enjoy my review

I am absolutely loving this review. But I am dying how long does LSU keep the tiger?

Thank you so much. Happy to hear that you're enjoying my review. I believe they keep each Tiger five years. I'm sure you could find out the definite answer with an Internet search. It was very cool to see a live Tiger.

Brianna - just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your review, as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much. They are a lot of fun to put together. It's a great way to re-live my vacation. [emoji2][emoji2]

The review from my cruise in the Sunshine was included with our cruise on the Carnival Imagination. It was my biggest review so it may take you a couple days to get through. I see that someone posted the link for me....thank you so much to pb19.

The review from my cruise in the Sunshine was included with our cruise on the Carnival Imagination. It was my biggest review so it may take you a couple days to get through. I see that someone posted the link for me....thank you so much to pb19.

Any idea what page the Sunshine starts on?

Thanks for posting the link to my Sunshine review. I had to take the links in my signature down.

I'm considering the Sunshine as well! The kids saw her when we did the Jewel out of NOLA and loved the look of the water slides! There is a cruise out of Port Canaveral that does Aruba, Curaco and Grand Turk. It is an 8 day for basically the price of a 7 around spring break time. I have always wanted to go to Aruba!

Yay!!! It's another wrigley80 review. Can't wait. :) Glad you enjoyed your time in my home state. There is no place like Death Valley to watch a football game on Saturday night during football season. Did you get a chance to go to the current state capitol building during your visit to Baton Rouge?

As for Mardi Gras in New Orleans, get ready for the time of your life. You will never see anything like it.