ASAP - shareholder credit form???

Just booked yesterday for a cruise in 8 days. Tried to look but couldn't find the form to send in for shareholder credit. Can anyone please send me the link.

Thanks so much, I appreciate it.

Jane

You are probably to late. The form usually says no later then 14 days before the cruise

It may not be too late - give it a try, all they can say is No and you might get lucky. They normally process these requests in minutes or at least the same day.

Be sure to FAX your request in for faster service.

DaveOKC

Definitely give it a try! Though we've been booked for a while, I realized oops, I never sent in my request. I didn't use any form, just faxed off the requested details with my proof of stock on Fri Jan 2nd at 10am. Got an email confirmation at 11:32 saying my credit had been applied. :)

Remember you are faxing the info to the West Coast and they do NOT turn on their fax machine until the office opens. Also I faxed the info from Office Max and by the time I got home I had an email confirming the obc. Good Luck

PS always request an email confirmation of the obc. Print it and take it with me so if there are ever any questions have actual proof.

Edited by Bobocasey

Tried to look but couldn't find the form to send in for shareholder credit.
HAL doesn't have a 'form' to fax in to them. Princess does have a form on their website, but HAL doesn't. All you need to do is fax in your documentation as the other have mentioned. Good luck.

All I FAX is a copy of my statement, on with I write our NAME, BOOKING # and DEPARTURE DATE and SHIP. I circle the shares and send it. And I take the hard copy with me! Best of Luck, m--

Edited by RMLincoln

For information purposes -- - I faxed my request to HAL this am ~10:30 am and received my response in 2.5 hours. Just a copy of account statement, and booking number.

Since you had good luck, I tried it this afternoon (late afternoon) and within minutes I received my confirmation. Thanks to all who encouraged me to still try and thank you for the fax number.

Jane

Dan, they changed the procedure a while back. They now request a fax - no longer fax or email.

HAL may request only a fax but our HAL PCC accepts a pdf file via email (Nov 2014) which she processes. It usually appears on a new booking receipt within an hour.

HAL may request only a fax but our HAL PCC accepts a pdf file via email (Nov 2014) which she processes. It usually appears on a new booking receipt within an hour.

If you take a second (and/or third) cruise within a short time, your PCC can get the credit for you automatically. Mine did just that and I did not even have to request it.

DaveOKC

If you take a second (and/or third) cruise within a short time, your PCC can get the credit for you automatically. Mine did just that and I did not even have to request it.

DaveOKC

Never thought to do this but I will next time. Thx.