They made me an offer...

TracieABD

Please pardon my dumb question, but this is the first time I've heard of a "move over offer". You say you got a full refund (as OBC) so what do you have to pay for your 2 upcoming cruises? Do you pay for a BD and get upgraded to a suite?

Please pardon my dumb question, but this is the first time I've heard of a "move over offer". You say you got a full refund (as OBC) so what do you have to pay for your 2 upcoming cruises? Do you pay for a BD and get upgraded to a suite?

We pay nothing for a 10 day and a 15 day cruise for two in a suite. We have already booked the first cruise. No bill. Nada. :D

We pay nothing for a 10 day and a 15 day cruise for two in a suite. We have already booked the first cruise. No bill. Nada. :D

OK! Now I see what all the fuss is about. You have hit the lottery!! Congratulations! I don't know how Princess can give you 2 free cruises in a suite AND a full refund as an OBC, but I'd take that offer in a heartbeat.

This is a wonderful offer for you and your mom. I'm glad it a good fit for you.

My only beef about our move over was, that we didn't have the chance to find out the details before our pre-booked cruise was automatically canceled -the week before we were to sail. If we hadn't have been on an active roll call and been hosting an activity, then we probably would have jumped at something like this, too.

Go, and enjoy yourselves!!! What a treat!!!

Lynne

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes!

Impressive offers, and congrats on booking Royal Princess! I don't recall you having sailed her before, so I'll be interested in reading your impressions of the ship. Have a GREAT cruise!!!

P.S. Don't forget to add it into your signature ;)

:D

Impressive offers, and congrats on booking Royal Princess! I don't recall you having sailed her before, so I'll be interested in reading your impressions of the ship. Have a GREAT cruise!!!

P.S. Don't forget to add it into your signature ;)

Thanks, Dave. Funny you should post this, because I just reread your "Bon Voyage" thread this afternoon (all 1096 posts- whew). I really wanted to get psyched about our upcoming trip, and get some of questions answered. I loved the photos and the accomanying narrative.

I had forgotten that I had asked (well, nagged) you to take pictures of the Enclave for me. I am definately going to attempt a pass to it. I'll report back on its merits.

Tracie-Lynn

PS. You are right. I do need to change my signature, especially since I did not take either cruise! And, yes, I will add the Royal.

I'm so excited for you! And I do remember going back and getting those Enclave pictures for you; it was fun taking the tour of the thermal suite, and a 'must do' for me personally the next time I'm on this class ship. The 'Bon Voyage' thread is now Locked, just got too popular I guess. ;) It is a wealth of information, exactly the reason I enjoyed doing it...to help others on future sailings.

Relax, take it one day at a time, and enjoy Royal Princes. She is a gorgeous ship.

Thanks, Dave. Funny you should post this, because I just reread your "Bon Voyage" thread this afternoon (all 1096 posts- whew). I really wanted to get psyched about our upcoming trip, and get some of questions answered. I loved the photos and the accomanying narrative.

I had forgotten that I had asked (well, nagged) you to take pictures of the Enclave for me. I am definately going to attempt a pass to it. I'll report back on its merits.

Tracie-Lynn

PS. You are right. I do need to change my signature, especially since I did not take either cruise! And, yes, I will add the Royal.

Tracie-Lynn

Where would we be without your nagging and my snarkiness? :p

I'm so excited for you! And I do remember going back and getting those Enclave pictures for you; it was fun taking the tour of the thermal suite, and a 'must do' for me personally the next time I'm on this class ship. The 'Bon Voyage' thread is now Locked, just got too popular I guess. ;) It is a wealth of information, exactly the reason I enjoyed doing it...to help others on future sailings.

Relax, take it one day at a time, and enjoy Royal Princes. She is a gorgeous ship.

Dave do you know if one can still access your Bon Voyage thread that you said is locked now and how? What a shame that it was locked! It is full of wonderful information. We are sailing in just under 4 weeks on the Royal and have been trying to find that thread. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Dave do you know if one can still access your Bon Voyage thread that you said is locked now and how? What a shame that it was locked! It is full of wonderful information. We are sailing in just under 4 weeks on the Royal and have been trying to find that thread. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1766069

This one?

Or this one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1950107&highlight=royal+enclave

This started out as a Bon Voyage thread for Dave and morphed into his "live from" on his b2b in 2013. It is almost 1100 posts with lots of pictures and information. Hopefully, this is what you are looking for!

Edited by TracieABD