Explorer of the seas - refurbishment

We enjoyed Izumi on Allure and it was well worth the month and very reasonable. We love Japanese food and what we ordered was as good as the Japanese restaurants we visit at home and had a different variety, which was nice.

Is Izumis worth going to if you don't like seafood. I see a lot of the dishes, whilst look amazing are seafood so not sure I'd there is much else to interest me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is Izumis worth going to if you don't like seafood. I see a lot of the dishes, whilst look amazing are seafood so not sure I'd there is much else to interest me?

I found several items other than seafood, such as beef and chicken. Also, the new Hibachi option adds more choice.

Thanks Clarea! My wife enjoys sushi etc so would like to take her but still enjoy the meal myself! Sounds like I still have quite a few options!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please could someone tell me what shows are currently on the Explorer of the Seas.

Kind regards

Meg 😎

Production shows: Flash Forward, Invitation to Dance, Wild Cool and Swingin

Headliner shows vary cruise to cruise.

Production shows: Flash Forward, Invitation to Dance, Wild Cool and Swingin

Headliner shows vary cruise to cruise.

Thanks for your prompt reply...

I'm sure they'll be fantastic but a bit disappointed as I was hoping it may have been Chicago

Kind regards

Meg😎

To those who are on Explorer OTS at the moment...

I've seen rumours on other sites that they've got rid of the mini-golf course - please tell me this is nonsense? I loves me a round of mini-golf!

I take it there is no Sorrento's onboard and pizza is from Cafe Promenande? There is still Starbucks onboard?

Pizza and Starbucks are still in Cafe Promenade.

Thanks for your prompt reply...

I'm sure they'll be fantastic but a bit disappointed as I was hoping it may have been Chicago

Kind regards

Meg[emoji41]

'Tell me on a Sunday' is the West End/Broadway show onboard.

To those who are on Explorer OTS at the moment...

I've seen rumours on other sites that they've got rid of the mini-golf course - please tell me this is nonsense? I loves me a round of mini-golf!

Mini Golf is still there you will be pleased to hear.

hi all ... just back from our first cruise to the Canary Islands ... it was just magic for me ... will try to post a bit more later but in answer to a couple of questions ... yes there is still a mini golf ... we played 3 games and hubby beat me at all three ...

we enjoyed watching the fun on the flowrider but thought that the seating space around the poolside was not enough for the number of people on board

the things we enjoyed in the Cafe Promenade was the cheesecake lollipops ... the willywonka pie and the crossantsandwhich ... yum yum

we had a cabin with a balcony 8650 and it was more than big enough for the two of us ... the cabin was great and we were pleased that we had paid the bit extra for the balcony.

we were a bit disappointed with some of the shows and actually left before the end of a couple of them ...

will post more later but need to unpack and get the washing machine going ... if you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer you

Edited by sanfly

From Royal Caribbean press center.

"Additionally, guests sailing on the cruise line’s Adventure of the Seas will be able to experience a limited time engagement of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical Tell Me on a Sunday, running through November 2, 2014."

Hi

There have been some horrible tweets this last week about the ship being dirty, staff being rude, 90 minute waits between courses in the Dining Room and food being inedible. It's seriously stressing me out. Is this a true reflection or is it just moaning?

Can I also ask, what is the earliest time for disembarkation, please? I am flying at 10am from Southampton Airport.

Thank you for your help.