Just off Grandeur - photos posted

jgnova

Thank you so much for posting all of this. We are going on the Grandeur for our families very first cruise and this helps. My daughters are going to read through the kids stuff before we travel.

Also watch these

http://www.cruisingwithradio.com/photo.html

Watch "Grandeur of the Seas: Complete Ship Tour" on YouTube

Grandeur of the Seas: Complete Ship Tour:

Watch "Aerial view Grandeur of the Seas in Bermuda" on YouTube

Aerial view Grandeur of the Seas in Bermuda:

Watch "Grandeur of the Seas Highlights Video" on YouTube

Grandeur of the Seas Highlights Video:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We disembarked Friday (1/16) from Grandeur 10 night to Eastern Caribbean and I just posted our photos of places on the ship and some ports - plus scans of the dailies and some of the kids schedules at http://www.flickr.com/photos/snjnova/collections/72157648010589874/

j

Added to facilitate future searches - the link above has photos of cabin 8032 (Junior Suite) on Grandeur of the Seas.

j

Added to facilitate future searches - the link above has photos of cabin 8032 (Junior Suite) on Grandeur of the Seas.

j

How was the noise from pool area above we had 8034 next door to u in august and could really hear the chairs had kids but had white noise machine app and took care of it so kids didnt hear anymore and of course the best stateroom attendant ever dennis!

How was the noise from pool area above we had 8034 next door to u in august and could really hear the chairs had kids but had white noise machine app and took care of it so kids didnt hear anymore and of course the best stateroom attendant ever dennis!

I think we heard more noise when sitting on the balcony than in the cabin. It seemed to be more in the evening when they were straightening the chairs and cleaning. Would occasionally hear someone walking by. And DW spent a lot of time in the cabin or on the balcony. We weren't sure how much it would annoy us - we've always avoided being on the deck below the pool deck in the past but couldn't resist the JS pricing. Now that we've done it, we would grab that cabin again. Not sure if being further forward might have more noise.

j

Nice pics. Thanks for posting. Did u happen to see how much the bingo games cost and how often? My mom is coming and she's a bingo nut

Sorry - we don't play. But the link has scans of all of the dailies so you can see when / where they ran the games.

Jgnova, you mentioned eating at WJ. Was there any variety from day to day? I saw in your dailies that there were themes - but did that mean just a single dish or a completely different setup each night?

Thanks!

Edited by Rysyonok

Jgnova, you mentioned eating at WJ. Was there any variety from day to day? I saw in your dailies that there were themes - but did that mean just a single dish or a completely different setup each night?

Thanks!

I thought there was a lot of variety from night to night, with a theme for each night. I remember Mexican, Chinese, Indian. There was always some kind of fresh meat being carved: turkey, beef, pork, different each night. Always rice, mashed potatoes, some kind of fried potatoes, two hot and one cold soup (no repeats), and I don't think they repeated desserts. I was impressed by the variety and selection.

• 1 month later...
Looking for information on the differences between the packages, select, premium and ultimate. Is there a limit on the number of drinks per day? Is the price per cabin or per person?

No limit on drinks per day. Price is per person, plus 18% tips.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

• 6 months later...
We disembarked Friday (1/16) from Grandeur 10 night to Eastern Caribbean and I just posted our photos of places on the ship and some ports - plus scans of the dailies and some of the kids schedules at http://www.flickr.com/photos/snjnova/collections/72157648010589874/

j

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Lenny

• 2 months later...

j

Thank you so much for posting this wealth of information. I felt as if I were already cruising!

Thanks for posting the pics. I'm heading to Grandeur Dec 27 for back to back 10 night.

Do you recall Chops waiters coming around with flyers for a special dinner package that include Chops Izumi Giovanni and Chef's Table?

I was on her last April but can't find the flyer.

• 11 months later...

Hi! I'm sailing out of Baltimore for the first time this December on a Christmas/ NYE cruise. This will be my 11th cruise but anytime I have sailed in the winter, it has been from Florida where the weather is superb. I was wondering if you can tell me how many of the sea days will be cold? My cruise is 12 nights and the first 4 days are sea days. I'm really hoping by the 2nd/3rd day that I will be able to sit in the sun. Thanks so much

Hi! I'm sailing out of Baltimore for the first time this December on a Christmas/ NYE cruise. This will be my 11th cruise but anytime I have sailed in the winter, it has been from Florida where the weather is superb. I was wondering if you can tell me how many of the sea days will be cold? My cruise is 12 nights and the first 4 days are sea days. I'm really hoping by the 2nd/3rd day that I will be able to sit in the sun. Thanks so much

Hi I live in Baltimore and cruise out of here a lot. The first two full days will be cold and then the last two days coming back