Is setting our carry-on outside our cabin door acceptable?

Christine in MO

I only plan on carrying on the smallest of our luggage pieces with our allowable soda & wine. I don't really care to get into our room early and would be fine with leaving our 1 carry on outside of the cabin door (just like they do our regular luggage). I would just drag it around with me but wanted to eat at the pasta bar and didn't want to have to lug it up the steps on the Breeze. Has anyone ever done this before? Or do you think it would be allowed? I have no desire to see/enter our cabin early and we do not have any tender ports so FTTF seems like a waste of $50. No flames please I just do not think $50 is worth dropping off 1bag an hour early. If it would be an issue I would just drag it around with me while we ate if need be.

No matter what you do with your luggage you don't have to worry about stairs to Cucina del Capitano because you can take the elevator there.

In regards to the fire doors...

If they are closed with the sign on them are FTTF allowed to open them and go to their cabin?

I'll be using FTTF on my next cruise.

Thanks!

yup. the sign will say if you are FTTF, you can enter. Enjoy your cruise

In regards to the fire doors...

If they are closed with the sign on them are FTTF allowed to open them and go to their cabin?

I'll be using FTTF on my next cruise.

Thanks!

Yes. FTTF, Platinum, & Diamond are allowed to proceed through the doors to their cabin.

We usually get on the ship early and have no problem carrying our bags until the room is open. Often we find a place on the Lido deck by the pool and let our child jump in the pool while we wait for the rooms to open. On our last cruise on the Elation the cabin were opened at 12:30 so it was just an hour or so.

No matter what you do with your luggage you don't have to worry about stairs to Cucina del Capitano because you can take the elevator there.

Thank you for all the input everyone. But if correct these elevators solve my problem :) Where might I find the elevators to this area? I guess I was assuming it was similar to the Conquest Fish & Chips area and I don't recall seeing an elevator (but heck that was almost 10 years ago so I guess there may have been and I just missed it).

Thank you for all the input everyone. But if correct these elevators solve my problem :) Where might I find the elevators to this area? I guess I was assuming it was similar to the Conquest Fish & Chips area and I don't recall seeing an elevator (but heck that was almost 10 years ago so I guess there may have been and I just missed it).

The aft elevators go up to the Cucina del Capitano.