Platinum rewards

mrobstad

We are Platinum. Just returned from the Epic Sunday. We had the free UDP. We did receive the Le Bistro vouchers (2) in our room. They do say on the back Non Teansferable.

Also received the laundry voucher (just 1 voucher but we sent two bags) and a smsll bix if Godiva chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries.

If you are booked on longer cruises, then you do occasionally get the benefits more often. It is quite rare, but does happen.

For example, we did a 14 day cruise on the Jade last year. It is also sold as individual 7 day cruises. We booked the 14 day option rather than two 7 days as it was significantly cheaper. We were expecting to just get one lot of platinum offers.

However, when we returned to the ship at Venice in the middle of the cruise we found a new platinum pack, and another bottle of bubbly.

In the end, we didn't use all of our free meals and laundry as we had only used one the first week, expecting them not to be renewed, but we did appreciate having two meals the second week, rather than the planned one, and we did an extra laundry at the end of the cruise so we went home with a load of clean clothes.

We are Platinum. Just returned from the Epic Sunday. We had the free UDP. We did receive the Le Bistro vouchers (2) in our room. They do say on the back Non Teansferable.

Also received the laundry voucher (just 1 voucher but we sent two bags) and a smsll bix if Godiva chocolates and chocolate covered strawberries.

Didn't you get a bottle of bubbly as well?

From the NCL Website. Here's what all Latitudes Members get, regardless of level:

(varies for international guests)

Complimentary Latitudes Rewards Online Magazine

Priority Check-in

Onboard Latitudes Rewards Representative

Onboard Discounts:

10% discount at Duty-Free Shop on all Norwegian Logo merchandise, good for one purchase only. Cannot be combined with another additional discount or coupon. On Pride of America only, 10% discount on any item excluding sale items, alcohol, tobacco and onboard...

entertainer products (including their CDs and DVDs); Free work of art for attending art auction; 30 free minutes with 250-minute internet package purchase; 15 free minutes with 100-minute internet package purchase

Members Only Cocktail Party (Not available on Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway)

Ship Pin

Discount on Photos:

15% Silver members, 20% Gold members, 25% Platinum members (Not available on photo packages) Discount on Spa Signature Services during port days; 15% Silver members, 20% Gold members, 25% Platinum members

Silver, Gold, and Platinum get the following:

Nightly Chocolate to enjoy in your room

Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers

Gold and Platinum Only

Priority Tender Tickets

Priority Disembarkation

(only available to U.S. citizens and benefits vary for international guests)

Laundry Service

25% on one bag of laundry Gold members, complimentary one bag of laundry Platinum members

Welcome gift

Platinum Only

Chocolate-Covered Strawberries

Concierge Service

Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine

Complimentary "Behind the Scenes" Ship Tour

Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Your Stateroom

Please note: Ship pin and onboard discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailing 5 days or longer.

From the NCL Website. Here's what all Latitudes Members get, regardless of level:

(varies for international guests)

Complimentary Latitudes Rewards Online Magazine

Only see that online

Priority Check-in

Onboard Latitudes Rewards Representative

Never seen or met him/her

Onboard Discounts:

10% discount at Duty-Free Shop on all Norwegian Logo merchandise, good for one purchase only. Cannot be combined with another additional discount or coupon. On Pride of America only, 10% discount on any item excluding sale items, alcohol, tobacco and onboard...

entertainer products (including their CDs and DVDs); Free work of art for attending art auction; 30 free minutes with 250-minute internet package purchase; 15 free minutes with 100-minute internet package purchase

Members Only Cocktail Party (Not available on Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway or Norwegian Getaway)

Ship Pin

Discount on Photos:

15% Silver members, 20% Gold members, 25% Platinum members (Not available on photo packages) Discount on Spa Signature Services during port days; 15% Silver members, 20% Gold members, 25% Platinum members

Silver, Gold, and Platinum get the following:

Nightly Chocolate to enjoy in your room

It's like an Andies mint chocolate left on your bed

Exclusive Onboard Gathering with Ship Officers

Usually so so crowded that I never go

Gold and Platinum Only

Priority Tender Tickets

Priority Disembarkation

(only available to U.S. citizens and benefits vary for international guests)

Laundry Service

Once per cruise per Platinum member

25% on one bag of laundry Gold members, complimentary one bag of laundry Platinum members

Welcome gift

A small box of chocolate candies

Platinum OnlyChocolate-Covered Strawberries

Concierge Service

Sometimes they leave info about this and somtimes not.

Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine

Complimentary "Behind the Scenes" Ship Tour

Now is a watered down version of the paid one.

Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Your Stateroom

Please note: Ship pin and onboard discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailing 5 days or longer.

Last few cruises ship pin not left in cabin. Go to Guest Services and request it.

Just a little bit of additional information.

Harriet

Hi, Clay. Congrats on reaching platinum status. With all your cruises I would have thought you would have reached it before now."back in the day" points were doled out per cruise not per night, since we did longer cruises, we werent platinum until after our last cruise Our favorite perk is the free dinners in Le Bistro. Looking forward to them next month. Us too!

Regarding the laundry perk -- yep, sadly it is one per latitude member per cruise, not per week. The list of Latitude perks also says once per cruise.

It can be done any of the days, not just the 'special' day. Just write Platinum on the stuffed laundry bag for the special price, using your name once and Mike's name the second time. Rather than pack more you might just opt to pay for a third bag toward the end of the cruise. You might get it for free if you write Platinum on it, but you also might get a charge on your credit card later after your cruise as we did.since we will likely have to take a big bag anyway, I will just plan on 2 laundries rather than the six I had presumed! Lol

Since your cruise is 19 days rather than the 12 and 16 that ours were, maybe there will be an exception?i hope but once I pack won't really make any difference :mad:

Happy cruising. I know you'll have a great time. Are you taking the free 'behind the scenes' tour for Platinum members. I really enjoyed it. Lots of walking though.planning on it!

Sorry again that we won't see you here in Houston before your Jewel departure.:mad:

Hi, Clay. Congrats on reaching platinum status. With all your cruises I would have thought you would have reached it before now."back in the day" points were doled out per cruise not per night, since we did longer cruises, we werent platinum until after our last cruise Our favorite perk is the free dinners in Le Bistro. Looking forward to them next month. Us too!

Regarding the laundry perk -- yep, sadly it is one per latitude member per cruise, not per week. The list of Latitude perks also says once per cruise.

It can be done any of the days, not just the 'special' day. Just write Platinum on the stuffed laundry bag for the special price, using your name once and Mike's name the second time. Rather than pack more you might just opt to pay for a third bag toward the end of the cruise. You might get it for free if you write Platinum on it, but you also might get a charge on your credit card later after your cruise as we did.since we will likely have to take a big bag anyway, I will just plan on 2 laundries rather than the six I had presumed! Lol

Since your cruise is 19 days rather than the 12 and 16 that ours were, maybe there will be an exception?i hope but once I pack won't really make any difference :mad:

Happy cruising. I know you'll have a great time. Are you taking the free 'behind the scenes' tour for Platinum members. I really enjoyed it. Lots of walking though.planning on it!

Sorry again that we won't see you here in Houston before your Jewel departure.:mad:

Our Jewel cruise March 7-14th was our first time as Platinum - the laundry was nice. We only had my husbands shirts and pants done - waited until the end of the week, but they came home clean. The behind the scenes tour was great too - we got to see our laundry. I think the laundry area was the most interesting.

The free meals were great too - traded LeBistro for La Cucina and Moderno.

Wait; both my wife and are PLATINUM.

Does this mean that I will get 2 free vouchers for LeBistro as well as she receives 2 vouchers for same?

No, you will both receive one voucher for free meal for two persons including one bottle of wine.