Already There Towncar - Still around? Seattle

hunterjackson

I've tried emailing them and calling them multiple times over the past few months. We have used them before and they were great.

Want to book again, but I can't get them on the phone or email...which makes me nervous to use them for airport transportation in Seattle.

I appreciate it!

Nancy,

It both confuses me and worries me that you got a response.

I left a message earlier this morning and sent 3 emails over the past couple of months...no response to any.

I hope they are in business and with business up to their eyeballs, the american dream if you will...but i would be worried now if i booked with them and something happened (flight delay etc) I couldnt get them on the phone.

Hopefully I'll get a call back tomorrow and all will be good!

Just wanted to say we used them last September and have booked them again for this September.

Contact was made via their booking form on the website & responded to within 24 hrs.

Contact info provided 425-445-9101, which we used to call on our arrival & the car was there within 10mins. In addition on our return we called the number & waited no more than 5 mins.

The lady we communicated with by email & phone was Charlotte Zachary.

reservations@alreadytheretowncar.com

FG😄

I too had emailed them twice with no response. We used them in 2013 and had great service. Wonder if Callie is no longer there.

I gave up and found another service. I figured if they can not answer a repeat customers email then I dont need to use them

I will appreciate learning which other car service you have chosen. I have used Already There in the past but the comments here have me a little concerned about using them for our May cruise.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
You misspelled already, so that could be why. I would try again.:)

YIKES .... they have it misspelled on their website on this page:

http://alreadytheretowncar.com/about.htm

(lower right corner tagged e-mail)

I will write them again. Thank you for catching that. When I wrote them I just did a copy and paste.

Thank you.

YIKES .... they have it misspelled on their website on this page:

http://alreadytheretowncar.com/about.htm

(lower right corner tagged e-mail)

I will write them again. Thank you for catching that. When I wrote them I just did a copy and paste.

Thank you.

Wow, that is not good. Hope you have better luck getting through this time.:)

As mentioned earlier in this thread, STILA has the contract for SeaTac so they always have vehicles staged in the airport garage. The sign at their kiosk says $45 to downtown. I don't know if that's for 2 passengers ,but call and ask for particulars.

You collect your luggage, call them from the courtesy phone, and they send a car down to pick you up at the curb. Convenient and easy.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

An even cheaper option ... http://www.flatrateforhire.com. I think they're $30 to downtown. If you have a reservation, the driver will wait for you off property. When you have your luggage you call them, and they'll be at the curb within a few minutes to pick you up.

Edited by mapleleaves
taxi

As mentioned earlier in this thread, STILA has the contract for SeaTac so they always have vehicles staged in the airport garage. The sign at their kiosk says $45 to downtown. I don't know if that's for 2 passengers ,but call and ask for particulars.

You collect your luggage, call them from the courtesy phone, and they send a car down to pick you up at the curb. Convenient and easy.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

An even cheaper option ... www.flatrateforhire.com. I think they're $30 to downtown. If you have a reservation, the driver will wait for you off property. When you have your luggage you call them, and they'll be at the curb within a few minutes to pick you up.

Thank you.

STILA has some bad reviews when I checked on-line so was a bit concerned about using them.

Will check out the Flat Rate for Hire too.

Appreciate the help.

STILA has some bad reviews when I checked on-line so was a bit concerned about using them.

To me it's just a 30 minute ride in a car from the airport to downtown; not something I would give any thought to.

Personally I use the Light Rail to go downtown or flatrateforhire when I go home. To me it's just a ride so the cheaper the better.

Thank you.

Will check out the Flat Rate for Hire too.

Appreciate the help.

We have used STILA many, many times to and from the airport and never once had a complaint.:)

Did hear back yesterday from Already There Towncar Service ... here's there response regarding rates etc. I asked about a specific downtown hotel ... I deleted the hotel name in the response.

Thank you for requesting information about our service. Our rate for a town car as requested below is:

$50 airport to hotel, add $20 to be met in baggage claim

$50 hotel to airport

$45 each way between hotel and Pier 91

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to make a reservation. You may also go back to the secure page on our website to make a reservation at https://alreadytheretowncar.com/contact.htm.

Complete and submit the form and I will send you a confirmation.

Thanks again,

Charlotte Zachary

Already There Town Car& SUV

Did hear back yesterday from Already There Towncar Service ... here's there response regarding rates etc. I asked about a specific downtown hotel ... I deleted the hotel name in the response.

]

Thanks for providing that information. It will be helpful for other travelers.

I have used Already There Towncar Service multiple times in the past. I was getting concerned about using them again based on some of the comments on this thread.

I did choose to make contact over the weekend by email and got a response within a very reasonable time. Today, I reached Charlotte directly by phone on my first try to finalize our reservation for our May, 2015 voyage.

To date I have had no problems reaching Charlotte at Already There Towncar Service by phone or by email and she continues to provide DW and me with great service.

Charlotte wants everyone to know "... we are indeed still in business and ready to roll for cruise season 2015!"