Liberty of the Seas Entertainment

barbon2

Thank you,

Is there also a comedy club onboard.

We did the Allure a few months ago and there was something different every night.

Again, thanks for your quick reply.

Barb

No Comedy Club on Liberty

Thank you,

Is there also a comedy club onboard.

We did the Allure a few months ago and there was something different every night.

Again, thanks for your quick reply.

Barb

As OCAV noted, there is No Comedy Club on the Liberty. Some evenings the entertainment in the theatre is a comedian.

We are leaving on the Liberty Monday so I will note what is presented in the Main Theatre and post it when we return.

Edited by tomko2

Just off the last 2 5N cruises on Liberty.

Misc.:

Encore ice show

70s party on promenade

How to train dragon 2, 3D movie

Gravity, 3D movie

Caberet with stage orch. and singers - Viking Crown

Theater

1. welcome show (one show only)

2. Up in the Air, production show - DO NOT MISS THIS, mostly aerial, stunning sets

3. Sinatra-type singer, very good

4. 1st cruise - comedy juggler, very funny, 2nd cruise - stand up comic - didn't see

5. Saturday Night Fever - my opinion good, not great

Extras:

1st cruise - Sinatra guy did a night club set in lounge, very good

2nd cruise - stand up comic did a late night adult show - didn't go

Bands:

Shine - country western, but can do dance music, learned to like them, Olive and Twist

Latin band - OK, in Boleros

men of culture - the pool band, but these guys can play anything!

PSCruiser -- we really like the Shine Band -- they were in Olive or Twist in Dec. 2013

Barb, if there is anything I can add to PSCruiser's excellent list, I will do so.

Two more sleeps and we are back on the Liberty.

Kathy

Misc.:

Encore ice show

70s party on promenade

Gravity, 3D movie

Theater

2. Up in the Air, production show - DO NOT MISS THIS, mostly aerial, stunning sets

4. 1st cruise - comedy juggler, very funny, 2nd cruise - stand up comic - didn't see

Extras:

Bands:

Shine - country western, but can do dance music, learned to like them, Olive and Twist

Was there a white party? Possible Compass?

PSCruiser -- we really like the Shine Band -- they were in Olive or Twist in Dec. 2013

Barb, if there is anything I can add to PSCruiser's excellent list, I will do so.

Two more sleeps and we are back on the Liberty.

Kathy

Please let us know if there is a white party? Possible Compass

Misc.:

Encore ice show

70s party on promenade

Gravity, 3D movie

Theater

Extras:

Bands:

PSCruiser - thanks for this great info. By any chance do you have the times for the shows? My brother is doing the Liberty end of May to Bermuda. He has the 1st sitting but we are contemplating My Time if we can get him decent times in advance or he can try to change once onboard. Not sure how that works. With the Oasis/Allure you really need to do the set dining times to see all of the shows. Not sure this is the case here. Many thanks!

Kathy - have a great cruise!!

PSCruiser - thanks for this great info. By any chance do you have the times for the shows? My brother is doing the Liberty end of May to Bermuda. He has the 1st sitting but we are contemplating My Time if we can get him decent times in advance or he can try to change once onboard. Not sure how that works. With the Oasis/Allure you really need to do the set dining times to see all of the shows. Not sure this is the case here. Many thanks!

Kathy - have a great cruise!!

Any times and days that you get now for the shows could change as Liberty is changing itineraries from Caribbean to Bermuda.

• 2 months later...

Misc.:

Encore ice show

70s party on promenade

Gravity, 3D movie

Theater

Extras:

Bands:

Do you happen to know which night In the Air was for the 5 night Liberty sailing. I believe Sat Night Fever is night 5. Sailing on the Bermuda cruise 5 night from Bayonne & since it is the 1st sailing there is no info. Trying to plan. I think the Headliner might be the 3rd night when docked in Bermuda?? Many thanks!

In the old days, ships could not do shows while docked in Bermuda, but I believe that has changed. Interested what they will do on the ship the night they are docked at Kings Wharf on the 5 day Bemuda sailings from Bayone. Booked mid September so looking for info from you folks taking one of the earlier sailings.

In the old days, ships could not do shows while docked in Bermuda, but I believe that has changed. Interested what they will do on the ship the night they are docked at Kings Wharf on the 5 day Bemuda sailings from Bayone. Booked mid September so looking for info from you folks taking one of the earlier sailings.

Yes you are correct- the ships virtually shut down in the old days when docked overnight in Bermuda. Hopefully those on the first Bermuda sailing will post so we have some idea of how the nightly entertainment will flow. If I hear anything I will post it.

Theater

What time is the Welcome Show (usually)? We have MTD, and have reservations made already in the MDR, and wouldn't want this to conflict with the Show. This is our first cruise EVER, so wanting not to miss anything!

Thank you,

eileen

Just off the Liberty 5 night to Belize & Cozumel yesterday. Entertainment was great. Here is what I remember off the top of my head - sorry didn't save any of the daily planners.

1st- Welcome Aboard Show featured comedian and aeralist (7:30ish) and Dream Works parade at 10:30 pm in promenade

2nd - Up in the Air - GREAT show.

3rd - band - Savannah Jack - put on a good concert (we went to both shows) - I believe this was also the White party night

4th - Jeff the Juggler. Then 70s party in the promenade - and Quest

5th - Saturday Night Fever - we really enjoyed this show. its almost 90 minutes long. There was also an adult comedy show with the comedian from the 1st night. We didn't make it as we had a long drive home yesterday.

Also, don't miss the Ice Show - ours was day 2 and 4 (sea days).

We had a great cruise- service was outstanding. Liberty is a beautiful ship.

Edited by LRY229

Just off the Liberty 5 night to Belize & Cozumel yesterday. Entertainment was great. Here is what I remember off the top of my head - sorry didn't save any of the daily planners.

1st- Welcome Aboard Show featured comedian and aeralist (7:30ish) and

We had a great cruise- service was outstanding. Liberty is a beautiful ship.

LRY229...Thanks for the info... now I think I should change our dinner reservation from 6:45 to 6ish as to not miss the show.