Oceania luxury europe summer cruise for teens

Japesurf

Perhaps it might be most helpful to the OP for those that are knowledgeable on luxury lines to recommend which one would be the best fit for her family, instead of pooh poohing her choices. It seems apparent she wants something better than mass market, and wants to take the whole family.

Does it exist?

Does it exist?

Sure it does

Does it have things geared to teens? probably not

Will they be bored? maybe or maybe not depends on the person

(some older people are bored on some cruises)

will it have old fogeys that object to teens on board? ..YOU BET

I say pick the ship with the itinerary that works for you & do not worry about what other people think ;)

Edited by LHT28

After carful consideration, we have opted out of the Oceana cruise and booked Crystal on the 5th of July that sails from Barcelona to Lisbon. Albeit, the Oceana for all intensive purposes appears to be a wonderful cruise, the majority of this thread points to adults. It is her 18th birthday and she is going to want anything but mello and 24 hour adult company. Our girls will be in Europe for the entire month of July with us, so the cruise is there party, so to say!

As you can see the OP has picked Crystal. I guess the problem is that some Oceania people now feel Crystal is a poor choice!! Maybe they should just live and let live.

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

Edited by hypercafe

Japesurf, the OP, is a newcomer to these boards, posting only 4 times so far and all on this thread.

Having asked for help to make a decision, and having then reported back to us, I really do feel that some of the responses on here since then have created a very poor impression of the cruise critic community, at least as far as Oceania cruisers are concerned.

Please bear in mind that the OP may still be reading this thread. Why undermine the decision now that it's made?