Alaska luggage program (from Seattle)

howiefrommd

Does Princess have a program in which you can send your luggage from the ship to the airport like they have from Florida? I think it is called something like EZ check. We would be flying back from Seattle. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Yes, EZ check is available in Seattle. Good that you checked, though, as it's not available at all ports. I'm not sure, but it may be able to be done online at Princess also, but that's just a guess.

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers
EZ Check is available at Seattle

Has to be done while on the ship. You need to give them copy of your airline confirmation. If you don't have an extra one, the Pursers desk will make a copy for you when you turn in their form.Also you have to be flying at one of the airlines that is part of program. The form that is sent to your stateroom will list the airlines and also the earliest flight time that is eligible. Don't remember what time that was in Seattle but we had an afternoon flight so no issue. In Ft. Lauderdale it was at 11:30am and Princess makes no exception even if your flight is 5 minutes before that.

Just be aware that the service may not be offered if there aren't enough people wanting to do it. I've seen posts where someone signed up for it and then discovered it wasn't going to happen after all due to lack of participation. We're hoping to use the service next fall when we do the PC cruise.

Does Princess have a program in which you can send your luggage from the ship to the airport like they have from Florida? I think it is called something like EZ check. We would be flying back from Seattle. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

We are also traveling from Seattle to Florida. So glad to have found this post. When is your trip? We are going mid May. Can't wait!!!