Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

On the Radiance, is Darryl Dyball the Darryl that was on the Grandeur our of Baltimore December 2013 ... please say yes!!!! We are sailing Radiance to Alaska in early July.

It probably is, unless there is another Darryl in the same position....and if so, then they usually have a 4 month contract, so it is very possible depending upon your cruise date that you will have him on board.

It probably is, unless there is another Darryl in the same position....and if so, then they usually have a 4 month contract, so it is very possible depending upon your cruise date that you will have him on board.

Wow! He is awesome. I texted my daughter and she is SOO excited.

List updated as of 3/14/15

I update this thread with the information provided to me from cruisers and from reading other threads, such as the "UPDATED list of Current CD'" as well as others -- and I appreciate all the help.

If you are on a ship currently or just off of a sailing and can add information about who the AM is, it is GREATLY appreciated. Keep this list in mind, when you sail and let me know who the Activity Manager is on board your sailing.

Adventure OTS – Tino Carillo (on board February 2015)

Allure OTS - Michele Scarpat turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner on 3/15/15; Looking to learn where Michele Scarpat may be heading after he turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- the most recent AM, Tom DeCell looks like he is moving to Radiance 3/14/15 as CD to fill in for Amy Fickert; Looking to learn WHO is the AM on Brilliance now?

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (as of 1/19/15)

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock; Tanya was AM prior to drydock and will be continuing when ship comes out of drydock on April 24, 2015 and she may be remaining on board until June.

Freedom OTS - Belle O'Brien (on board 2/5/15)

Grandeur OTS – Andre (through 5/15)

Independence OTS - Gordon Travis (thru Mid May 2015)

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto hands over duties to Katrina Blair on 3/22/15 when Elvis starts his vacation. I am waiting to hear back from him what his status will be when he returns from his vacation and if he is going back to Jewel; speculation is that Elvis will be the CD upon his return.

Legend OTS - ??????? Who is the AM currently?

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Majesty OTS - Mauricio Diaz

Mariner OTS - Linda (from China)

Navigator OTS - Cuddy Cudsworth (began 2/23/15 for 4 month contract)

Oasis OTS - WHO is AM now?; Frankie Portera was due to return as AM with 2/21/15 sailing -- but is he there now?)

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner is moving to Allure on 3/15/15; who will be replacing her on Quantum

Radiance OTS - Darryl Dybal on 3/21/15 will be joining the ship for a 4 month contract I have been told -- WHO is on NOW?

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl

Serenade OTS – Aysy (began 2/1/5)

Splendour OTS – Daniel Dornas

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty was onboard on 3/5/15.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information that they provide to me!

Zach Stratford -- anyone know if he is on another ship, since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or if he is on vacation

This list is going to be kind of hard to keep up for the sample reason is that everybody is in to the CD OR THE CAPTAIN.

Will keeping this list updated, be simple and easy to do.....no, no one said it would be. It will take information from cruisers. Can it be done -- yes.

List updated as of 3/15/15

I update this thread with the information provided to me from cruisers and from reading other threads, such as the "UPDATED list of Current CD'" as well as others -- and I appreciate all the help.

If you are on a ship currently or just off of a sailing and can add information about who the AM is, it is GREATLY appreciated. Keep this list in mind, when you sail and let me know who the Activity Manager is on board your sailing.

Allure OTS - Katie Turner began on 3/15/15

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- Who is on the ship now as AM? the most recent AM, Tom DeCell looks like he is moving to Radiance 3/14/15 as CD to fill in for Amy Fickert; Looking to learn WHO is the AM on Brilliance now?

Explorer OTS – currently in drydock; Tanya was AM prior to drydock and will be continuing when ship comes out of drydock on April 24, 2015 and she may be remaining on board until June.

Grandeur OTS – Andre Miller(through 5/15)

Jewel OTS - Elvis Pinto hands over duties to Katrina Blair on 3/22/15 when Elvis starts his vacation. I am waiting to hear back from him what his status will be when he returns from his vacation and if he is going back to Jewel; speculation is that Elvis will be the CD upon his return.

Liberty OTS - ??????? Who is on now, that Patricio has left the ship on 3/14/15

Oasis OTS - ?????????? WHO is AM now?

Quantum OTS - ???????? Who is on Quantum now?

Radiance OTS - Darryl Dybal on 3/21/15 will be joining the ship for a 4 month contract I have been told -- WHO is on NOW?

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- was on board in December 2014 -- is she still now?

Zach Stratford -- has he been seen on another ship since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or is he is on vacation

Michele Scarpat -- was on Allure, until Katie Turner took over on 3/15/15, has he been seen on another ship or he may be on vacation

Frankie Portera -- was last seen on Oasis; wondering where he is now

Edited by Paulette3028

List updated as of 3/14/15

Allure OTS - Michele Scarpat turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner on 3/15/15; Looking to learn where Michele Scarpat may be heading after he turns over responsibilities to Katie Turner

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- the most recent AM, Tom DeCell looks like he is moving to Radiance 3/14/15 as CD to fill in for Amy Fickert; Looking to learn WHO is the AM on Brilliance now?

Grandeur OTS – Andre (through 5/15)

Liberty OTS - Patricio

Oasis OTS - WHO is AM now?; Frankie Portera was due to return as AM with 2/21/15 sailing -- but is he there now?)

Quantum OTS - Katie Turner is moving to Allure on 3/15/15; who will be replacing her on Quantum

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl

Zach Stratford -- anyone know if he is on another ship, since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or if he is on vacation

I was on Allure last and this week. Katie has taken over, and seems to be a lot of fun.

Michele, if I remember correctly, stated that he will be returning after drydock.

List updated as of 3/15/15

Allure OTS - Katie Turner began on 3/15/15

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- Who is on the ship now as AM? the most recent AM, Tom DeCell looks like he is moving to Radiance 3/14/15 as CD to fill in for Amy Fickert; Looking to learn WHO is the AM on Brilliance now?

Rhapsody OTS - "Cruzin" Susan McColl -- was on board in December 2014 -- is she still now?

Zach Stratford -- has he been seen on another ship since Elizabeth Haggerty took over on Voyager or is he is on vacation

Michele Scarpat -- was on Allure, until Katie Turner took over on 3/15/15, has he been seen on another ship or he may be on vacation

I'm boarding Rhapsody on Friday so I shall report back in regards to Susan McColl upon my return.

List updated as of 3/16/15

Allure OTS - Katie Turner began on 3/8/15 for two months until Michele Scarpat returns when Allure begins sailing again from Barcelona on 5/19.

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- Who is on the ship now as AM? the most recent AM, Thomas DeCell looks like he is moving to Radiance 3/14/15 as CD to fill in for Amy Fickert; Looking to learn WHO is the AM on Brilliance now?

Michele Scarpat -- currently on vacation and will return to Allure on 5/19/15

Looking forward to hearing back from you when you return from Rhapsody. Have a GREAT cruise.

Thanks, I'm sure we will.

Not sure if you heard but a Category 5 Tropical Cyclone destroyed Port Vila last Friday so there have been quite a lot of itineraries changed for sailings out of Sydney. So at this stage we're not sure where we will heading to. A mystery cruise by the sounds of it [emoji3]

Always looking for information on the Activity Managers on board ships:

Some names we are missing:

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- Who is on the ship now as AM?

Oasis OTS - ?????????? Who is AM now?

Any other updates are welcome!

Thanks

Thanks, I'm sure we will.

Not sure if you heard but a Category 5 Tropical Cyclone destroyed Port Vila last Friday so there have been quite a lot of itineraries changed for sailings out of Sydney. So at this stage we're not sure where we will heading to. A mystery cruise by the sounds of it [emoji3]

A mystery cruise indeed!

List updated as of 3/18/15

Allure OTS - Katie Turner began on 3/8/15 for two months until Michele Scarpat returns when Allure begins sailing again from Barcelona on 5/19.

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ??????? -- Who is on the ship now as AM? the most recent AM, Thomas DeCell looks like he is moving to Radiance 3/14/15 as CD to fill in for Amy Fickert; Looking to learn WHO is the AM on Brilliance now?

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin (still onboard on 2/28/15)

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for possibly a 4 month contract)

List updated as of 3/20/15

If people help me fill in the blanks, where the ?????? are, it would be fantastic!

Anthem OTS –

Brilliance OTS – ????????

Legend OTS - ????????

Liberty OTS - ????????

Oasis OTS - ???????????

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Radiance OTS - Darryl Dybal on 3/21/15 will be joining the ship for a 4 month contract I have been told

Voyager OTS - Elizabeth Haggerty (began on 3/5/15 for possibly a 4 month contract)

List updated as of 3/21/15

If people help me fill in the blanks, where the ?????? are, it would be fantastic!

Anthem OTS –

Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair takes over on 3/21/15

Legend OTS - ????????

Liberty OTS - ????????

Oasis OTS - ???????????

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Radiance OTS - Darryl Dybal on 3/21/15 will be joining the ship for a 4 month contract I have been told

Elvis Pinto -- on vacation

List updated as of 3/23/15

Anthem OTS –

Jewel OTS - Katrina Blair (began on 3/21/15)

Legend OTS - ????????

Liberty OTS - ????????

Oasis OTS - ???????????

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Radiance OTS - Darryl Dybal (joined ship 3/21/15 for a 4 month contract)

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin (still onboard on 3/23/15)

Elvis Pinto -- on vacation -- going to Vision upon his return, perhaps as CD.

List updated as of 3/23/15 (amended)

Anthem OTS –

Legend OTS - ????????

Liberty OTS - ????????

Oasis OTS - Jeremie (was on 3/7/15 sailing, unsure for how long)

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin has had his contract extended until May 3, 2015 to remain on the ship until it completes its TA and arrives in Barcelona.

Elvis Pinto -- on vacation -- going to Vision upon his return, around May 23, possibly as CD.

This list could use some updates on the Activity Managers on board. List updated as of 3/24/15

If people can help me fill in the blanks, where the ?????? are, it would be fantastic!

Anthem OTS –

Enchantment OTS – Enzo (as of 1/19/15 -- unsure if still onboard)

Legend OTS - ????????

Liberty OTS - ????????

Oasis OTS - Jeremie (was on 3/7/15 sailing, unsure for how long)

Quantum OTS - ?????????

Serenade OTS – Aysy (began 2/1/5) -- is Aysy still the AM?

Vision OTS - "Magic" Marvin has had his contract extended until May 3, 2015 to remain on the ship until it completes its TA and arrives in Barcelona.

Elvis Pinto -- on vacation -- going to Vision upon his return, around May 23, possibly as CD.