Quest

Ken Greco

On our 2 trips on the Grandeur, the Quest was held in the South Pacific Lounge, late one evening. We had a FABULOUS time on our first trip, but didn't get to make it to the game on the 2nd trip as we had our little kids with us, and it was pretty late!

Honestly, the Quest is best enjoyed if you don't know what to expect the first time you experience it. Just go and trust us that you will have a great time.

And have an open mind. It is so much fun...don't be shy

And have an open mind. It is so much fun...don't be shy

I'm not sure "open mind" is the proper expression. There are some of us who do have an open mind but still believe it can be demeaning to women in the search for cheap laughs.

Yes, I know my comment will probably draw flames, but that's okay. I know many people feel the same way but are afraid to post their thoughts for fear of being labeled "uncool" or "close minded"

Leaving in 7 days for our first cruise on the Grandeur. Can you explain The Quest a little bit to me. Someone said it is a PG 13 rated adult scavenger hunt.... not sure what that means. :eek:

Have never been, as its way past my bedtime :) but I thought it was more R or NC-17 rated than PG

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Have never been, as its way past my bedtime :) but I thought it was more R or NC-17 rated than PG

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

It isn’t PG-13. That’s why they make announcements to parents advising them not to bring their under 18 year olds. But there are those that still bring their kids. I even heard a women complaining to her kid (that looked no older than 13) as they were leaving how vulgar (her words not mine) Quest is. Funny she stayed for the whole show though. That is one venue I wish RCCL would enforce their own policy.