Bar Snacks on Grand?

cpcanuck

Saw another thread where they mentioned you could ask for a small plate of assorted olives if you ordered a drink at certain bars.

Got me thinking about what kind of other snacks are available at the various bars on the Grand?

I know that Vines on the Grand does NOT do tapas or sushi like other ships.

What can we expect?

Saw another thread where they mentioned you could ask for a small plate of assorted olives if you ordered a drink at certain bars.

Got me thinking about what kind of other snacks are available at the various bars on the Grand?

I know that Vines on the Grand does NOT do tapas or sushi like other ships.

What can we expect?

Ask for trail mix in small jars on the table.

Not much as Colo Cruiser said. We have been known to go to the buffet and get a small plate with cheese and crackers and a few fruits to take to our balcony and have our drink there.

Or you might pack a jar of your own favorite nuts - almonds, peanuts to take to the bar?

Not much as Colo Cruiser said. We have been known to go to the buffet and get a small plate with cheese and crackers and a few fruits to take to our balcony and have our drink there.

Or you might pack a jar of your own favorite nuts - almonds, peanuts to take to the bar?

Pretty pathetic Eh. :rolleyes:

hmmmm...right! :rolleyes: In other words there really isn't very much at the bars and you do have to go get your own nibblies if you want them.

What about popcorn?

No popcorn at bars. Popcorn is available in the evening at Movies Under The Stars.

Bar snacks are a prime vector for noro spread so have to be single serve, which makes them a bit problematic to store/prepare/serve in limited space.

Good point! I'm such a salt snack fiend...I may have to pack a few items to feed my cravings! I know that you can order potato chips with room service sandwich/burger type items. I may have to "triple" order the potato chips on the side... :D

The lobby bar on the Grand always used to give out small jars of salty snack mix. Contained things like pretzel sticks, nuts, wasabi nuts and a few other things. They were individual servings that you had to tip out, no way to get your fingers in there.

I would be dissapointed if they had done away with those.

The way they designed the bar during the big refit a few years ago is in my opinion a hugely better design then the original design that is still on many of the grand class.