Le Cirque

qsuzi

My very favorite is the Master cellars wine paring dinners. We just did it again and really enjoyed the experience. It was well worth the extra charge.

This sounds fabulous. I assume it is once a week on every ship except as KK stated? What is the cost?

Le Cirque is $49 per person. 25% discount for 3 star mariners and 50% discount for 4 and 5 star mariners.

Chef Rudi's dinner is offered on all cruises no matter the length and is limited to usually 16 - 18 people depending on the size of the ship. It is $89 per person. No discounts for anyone.

The Cellar Master's dinner has only been offered on our longer cruises (not offered on our 7 day cruises). No limit to the number of people who can attend. It is $129 per person. No discounts for anyone.

I have done this a few times but in general prefer normal Pinnacle menu to Le Circe

I have to agree. I've tried le cirque and the cellar masters dinner and while they were fine I didn't find them worth the extra charge. I like the normal pinnacle menu. Fancy food is really lost on me. I know others feel differently.

Le Cirque is $49 per person. 25% discount for 3 star mariners and 50% discount for 4 and 5 star mariners.

Chef Rudi's dinner is offered on all cruises no matter the length and is limited to usually 16 - 18 people depending on the size of the ship. It is $89 per person. No discounts for anyone.

The Cellar Master's dinner has only been offered on our longer cruises (not offered on our 7 day cruises). No limit to the number of people who can attend. It is $129 per person. No discounts for anyone.

Thank you so much for posting this information.

I have to agree. I've tried le cirque and the cellar masters dinner and while they were fine I didn't find them worth the extra charge. I like the normal pinnacle menu. Fancy food is really lost on me. I know others feel differently.

I'm going to try to find a sample le cirque menu and compare it with the pinnacle menu. I have not acquired a taste for some types of seafood and want to see what "fancy" food selections there are.

I'm going to try to find a sample le cirque menu and compare it with the pinnacle menu. I have not acquired a taste for some types of seafood and want to see what "fancy" food selections there are.

Food is food ... "fancy" is in the eye of the beholder ;)

To save you from searching:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pinnacle-Grill-Dinner.pdf

Old Le Curque menu being phased out over the next few months:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Le-Cirque-2014.pdf

New Le Cirque menu:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Le-Cirque-start-12-11-14.pdf

Joanie raves about the "wild burgundy escargot" that melts in her mouth like butter as well as the new strawberry pavlova

Edited by Crew News

Thanks for saving me time by including the links. There are many more items on the Pinnacle Grill menu that I would eat vs. only 1 appetizer and fewer entrees on the Le Cirque menu. I generally will try foods I have not eaten but I draw the line at trying escargot. :)

I also draw the line at trying escargot!!

Edited by Crew News

To save you from searching:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pinnacle-Grill-Dinner.pdf

New Le Cirque menu:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Le-Cirque-start-12-11-14.pdf

/QUOTE]

Thanks for saving me time by including the links. There are many more items on the Pinnacle Grill menu that I would eat vs. only 1 appetizer and fewer entrees on the Le Cirque menu. I generally will try foods I have not eaten but I draw the line at trying escargot. :)

I've tried escargot a few times. Yuk:eek:. I just picture slugs in a garden. That's not for me.

Go to the Pinnacle Grill on Embarkation Day and sign up there.

Some times it sells out quickly and other times they don't get enough people and have to cancel it.

Thank you for the good advice KK. We get 1 Pinnacle grill dinner through Explore 4 and the card with our date and time will be in the cabin. Once we have that information I will take your advice and see if we can make an additional booking. :)

Edited by qsuzi