Post Dry-Dock shows on Freedom?

There had been speculation that Hairspray would be transferred to Freedom when she entered dry-dock. I am assuming that did not happen?! Would have been nice to see some of the Broadway shows expanded through the rest of the fleet.

Someone on the recent 2 night sailing posted that a new show "Once upon a time" is a new addition...

Marquee? Geeez, I've been on Freedom 5 times since about 2009 and it's still there???? :cool: The other one is called "Now you see it" and it's a fantastic magic show by Drew Thomas :)

Yes, we are ready for a change as well! We've seen all of these several times, the magic show is good, but it would be great to have a change!:rolleyes:

Someone on a FB forum I frequent said Once Upon A Time was the show onboard when Freedom first came out?

Surely someone here can confirm or deny that but if true, isn't past time for a change?

I strolled out of the show in 2012. Didnt care for it.

Someone on a FB forum I frequent said Once Upon A Time was the show onboard when Freedom first came out?

Surely someone here can confirm or deny that but if true, isn't past time for a change?

I strolled out of the show in 2012. Didnt care for it.

Seen it in 2007 when we were on her.

I believe that shows on Freedom still are "Once Upon a Time", "Now You See Me" and "Marquee"

This is the correct line up of shows and I've seen them all before on Freedom. We also had a Boston Tribute Band last night. They were pretty good.

Are all three of the current shows appropriate for kids (9-11 age range)? I know some stuff is not, but wondering specifically about the 3 listed here.

Thanks!

I believe all the main shows are appropriate for kids. Someone can correct me if wrong. Just avoid Quest unless you send them to the kids club :)

Saw "Once Upon a Time" on the 2 day. Didn't care for it. They also showed "Tribute starring Fan Halen," I didn't bother. The comedian, AJ Jamal was awesome. They showed the ice show "Freedom-Ice.com" I thought the show on Mariner was better, but then again Mariner was my first ice show at sea. . . I stopped in for Jazz music in Star Lounge and that was pretty good.

Barklee - I know the group that is on this week is also on next week. Have you found any venues closed or moved? I am sure there will be plenty of places to hang out, but curious if you noticed anything.

The Crypt has closed and moved to the Olive or Twist Lounge. The old Pharaohs (??) Lounge is now the Star Lounge, but I don't notice much difference.

The Boston Tribute Band will be on next Tuesday. Rocky's Rock n Roll Cruise will also be on for a second week. Its a separate private event with a bunch of bands from the 50s and 60s. They have been having Jam sessions in Vintages at night around 1000 PM. The tribute band guys are going to join them tonight. I'm fighting a head cold and hope to stay awake to go listen.

The Crypt has closed and moved to the Olive or Twist Lounge. The old Pharaohs (??) Lounge is now the Star Lounge, but I don't notice much difference.

The Boston Tribute Band will be on next Tuesday. Rocky's Rock n Roll Cruise will also be on for a second week. Its a separate private event with a bunch of bands from the 50s and 60s. They have been having Jam sessions in Vintages at night around 1000 PM. The tribute band guys are going to join them tonight. I'm fighting a head cold and hope to stay awake to go listen.

Thanks for the info and feel better!