Suggestions ...

Minoushka

I have cruised all over ..many times Caribbean been to Alaska,arctic,greenland Iceland,Hawaii,french Polynesia,Med,. East and west .,norway ,transat ...what is left except Asia but long flightslanguage barriers and food differences ..steer me away

What is left ...oh yeah been around the horn to South America and Central America and Panama

So what is left ?...im thinking Australia ,New zealand but from East coast is soooooo far

Suggestions as to whats next

The only place I would not return is South America ...way too dangerous for my taste

You don't mention British Isles. We're doing the CB TA in April that goes to some of those ports, Dublin, Glasgow, Cork. You might also consider river cruising. Celebrity is now combining an ocean cruise with a river cruise. I love TA's, for all the sea days.

Bonjour, Mme...

I was just looking at the Cruise Air section & one thread was discussing getting to Australia/New Zealand via Tahiti. You could get layover in Tahiti for 2 or 3 days & continue from there. If necessary you could fly to BOS or NYC if the connections might be easier or more affordable.

Steve

There are places i do avoid because of what s going on in the region. africa....ebola ,pirates etc ,arab countries...for obvious reasons ,and baltics because of whats going on in Russia . One has to be careful not dragged into something due to Canadas views or positions .so I try to avoid controversial corners of the world if I can .Recently a Canadian couple got in trouble in China ...after Chinese people got in trouble in Canada ..mmmmmm

River cruising does sound interesting .."tell me more about Celebrity doing them ....

Even as tourists we can be dragged in situations above our control ....

Perhaps land tours are an option but I do love ships ....

Bonjour, Mme...

I was just looking at the Cruise Air section & one thread was discussing getting to Australia/New Zealand via Tahiti. You could get layover in Tahiti for 2 or 3 days & continue from there. If necessary you could fly to BOS or NYC if the connections might be easier or more affordable.

Steve

You read my mind as there is a cruise next year Im seriously looking at ...with Oceania to French Polynesiagoing to Fiji australia and other segment to New Zealand ....looks awesome ..but its over 12gs now ....big ouch ....im hoping this price will go down ...a girl can dream

I loved French Polynesia beyond awesome ...loved those friendly people .loved their islands and snorkeling ...would love to do it again

Yul to lax is doable ....and nonstop the rest is with Tahiti Nui so basically if planned correctly 2flights ...not bad

After seeing Amazing Race in New Zealand it really tempts me

Australia and New Zealand are a must destination as is Japan and the far east. I know they are looooong flights but the scenery and culture differences are well worth it.

We have done a few river cruises as well, they are very different from ocean cruising but again extremely worth trying.

If you haven't been to Australia, go for it. Look at flying down early, taking a land tour, then look at the Golden April 2016 from Melbourne/Sydney back to L.A. We did this in 2008 on the Sapphire and it was great. The problem, the 22 hours in the air from NY to Australia. There are flights where you can stop over, makes it a little easier. The flight home from L.A. is a easy one.