Favorite NCL St Thomas Excursions

Mouse's Shadow

Fury Charters does an excellent independent excursion. I went on it in 2013 with my husband, our two kids, and my in-laws. We all had a great time and would do it again. Here's their link:

http://www.usvisailing.com

Fury offer's an excellent excursion. The cruise line's excursions are over priced and crowded as far as snorkeling, sailing trips. We went with Fury with 5 ships in port and there were 10 of us onboard. It was a great snorkel. :)

We have enjoyed the NCL excursion to St. John's with a hike in the National Park, generally easy, beach time at honeymoon beach and then a walk through an exclusive resort before heading back to the ferry and St. Thomas. We've done this several times.

Because there is a guide watching your things and a nearly empty beach, it is a great place to be.

Zip lining at Tree Limin Extreme in St Thomas is a wonderful excursion. I just went last week, and we are thinking about doing it again next year. It is a fairly tame zip lining, but it was super fun. The views are amazing. If you go in the morning, you would have time to do a beach break or island tour in the afternoon.

Last Dec 2013, we did the "Discover St. Thomas & Magens Bay" and had a good time. For us, it was a perfect introduction since it was our first time in St. Thomas. Very good for kids too.

Thinking of going to St. John this time around.

How far is St. John from the port?

Looking at St. John Beach Escape & Snorkel at NCL.com. Seems like a good excursion. Has anyone tried this? Thanks!

We're doing the NCL KonTiki in the morning, as it will get us to water Island the quickest and with less hassles, after that we're going to attempt flyboarding. Should be a pretty jammed pack day for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Fury offer's an excellent excursion. The cruise line's excursions are over priced and crowded as far as snorkeling, sailing trips. We went with Fury with 5 ships in port and there were 10 of us onboard. It was a great snorkel. :)

We were wondering what to do in St. Thomas, and based on this information, we have booked with Fury. We are really looking forward to it!!

We were wondering what to do in St. Thomas, and based on this information, we have booked with Fury. We are really looking forward to it!!

You will love it. Captain Mike will time it so you not in the water when 200 other people from the ships excursions are. ;)

This past Dec we used Fury also and saw the sea turtles. We ended up going with them because they were one of the only few that would take my 3y/o niece on board. We loved it! They were really good and one of them even swam with my 6y/o because it was his 1st time snorkeling. We would definitely use them again. There also was not many of us on board that day.

A few years ago we used Dancing Dolphins and they were really good too. They took use to the same spot as Fury.

Seemed like we were out snorkeling long with Fury though. Dancing Dolphins seemed to have gone by quick, not much time in the water.