T.A. messed up - Booked Oceanview, instead of Guaranteed Balcony...

Tildi

Its good to hear that it ended well. That is definitely a TA I would always use in the future. Yes, it is a shame that they messed up to start with, but they fixed it. To me, that is when you learn the value of a person and an organization. It isn't when everything is going great, it is when there is a problem and what they do to fix it.

Many congrats! Glad it all worked out for you :) have a great trip.

The CONLUSION to this Story! Yay!! :)

We now have an Extended Balcony Midship. :)

T.A. has said she "will look after us" with some OBC .:D

Will find out once we are on board.

♥♥♥♥ Thank you to everyone!... ♥♥♥♥

...for your support, & allowing me to vent, some of the initial disappointment & frustration.

It REALLY helped a lot!

Finally got the cases out & started thinking about packing for next week. :cool:

...for your support, & allowing me to vent, some of the initial disappointment & frustration.

It REALLY helped a lot!

Finally got the cases out & started thinking about packing for next week. :cool:

ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!! Bon Voyage!!!!

It REALLY helped a lot!

Well, lets see...paid for a guaranteed balcony...

Ended up with an aft extended Balcony and on-board credit...only took a little stress...SCORE!

Enjoy your awesome cruise!! :D:D

• 3 months later...

I need some advise I paid for a cruise with carnival splendor back in April 2015 and paid for a balcony state room today I looked on line to schedule my excursions and they assigned me an interior room I paid for a balcony and now carnival tell me they are completely booked and cannot accommodate me because there sold out this is my first cruise and already I have a bitter taste because I don't understand everything I have paid for to prepare for this and they just don't care I was in need of advise from you cruise critics help me someone

Thank you in advance for your time

I need some advise I paid for a cruise with carnival splendor back in April 2015 and paid for a balcony state room today I looked on line to schedule my excursions and they assigned me an interior room I paid for a balcony and now carnival tell me they are completely booked and cannot accommodate me because there sold out this is my first cruise and already I have a bitter taste because I don't understand everything I have paid for to prepare for this and they just don't care I was in need of advise from you cruise critics help me someone

Are they going to refund you some money since you paid for a balcony?

I didn't think they could put you in a lower category cabin than what you paid for?

Bill

Bill they stated they made a mistake but since they are fully booked there's either I get a full refund or take interior room it was there fault I bought fttf tickets I purchased items from there store to be delivered to my room I paid for advanced they didn't offer a difference since being put in a lower class they told be to wait till tomorrow because of Labor Day I am frantic been preparing for 4 months I can't believe that they have so much rules when u cancel but when they cancel they don't care I'm trying to see what I can do

How did you book? What does your invoice say? We need more details to try to help you.

I booked with carnival cruise them selves spoke to there representative on my receipt it says balcony and when I looked today they assigned me my room it's an interior room no balcony they have another sailing for June 29 with balcony suites but they didn't offer me anything they stated they were completely sold out it was that or refund