When's Last Day to purchase drink package on cruise?

nidaco

• 11 months later...

Thank you for the info.

We are doing an 8 night Eastern in April and I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it still the policy that you can purchase the drink package as long as there are 4 nights remaining?

2) Riddle me this... If I purchase the soda package prior to the cruise, but then decide to purchase the premium drink package with 4 nights remaining, what price do I pay? Just the difference in price between the soda package and the premium package for the remaining nights? ...or... do I pay for the Premium package ON TOP OF the previously purchased soda package?

Thank you!

Dan

Thank you for the info.

We are doing an 8 night Eastern in April and I have a couple of questions:

1) Is it still the policy that you can purchase the drink package as long as there are 4 nights remaining?

2) Riddle me this... If I purchase the soda package prior to the cruise, but then decide to purchase the premium drink package with 4 nights remaining, what price do I pay? Just the difference in price between the soda package and the premium package for the remaining nights? ...or... do I pay for the Premium package ON TOP OF the previously purchased soda package?

Thank you!

Dan

Yes, you can still purchase a beverage package as long as there are at least 4 days left in the cruise.

You would pay 4 days of the difference if you upgrade packages with 4 days left.

Thanks as usual Bob! You are a wealth of useful info.

Hmm, this sounds like a very intriguing option. Our last four days include two sea days. Not sure I could make use of the package for 8 straight days anyway, (my liver would revolt!) :) ...but four days, especially with two of them being sea days...:cool::cool:

Just so I'm clear. When you say four days left, does that mean (assuming 8 night cruise)...

• ...the latest to purchase it is on day four, but I'm paying for the following four days?
  • ...the latest to purchase it is on day four, and I am paying for the folowing four days, plus current (meaning the least amount of days you can pay for a package is five?)
  • ...or can I purchase on day five for days five, six, seven, and eight?

Thanks.

Dan

So if i am on a 4 day cruise i have to get it the day i board? What does it break down to again? Something like $55-65 a day for the ultimate drink package? Also are these available on the Brilliance 4 day runs right now?

The Ultimate package is very near $70 per day with gratuity. All the packages are available on Brilliance. This is not dependable, but you may find that they offer package onboard with fewer than 4 days left.