I used my offer but its still showing available

elainmir

I have never had an offer before but finally got one and booked a four day on the Fascination in April ...when I went to my vifp offers it still shows that I can use the pack-n-play offer is that correct if it still showing can you use it again?

I have never had an offer before but finally got one and booked a four day on the Fascination in April ...when I went to my vifp offers it still shows that I can use the pack-n-play offer is that correct if it still showing can you use it again?

Book as many as you want! If I was retired I would be on one ship or another from March thru June!! :D

Book as many as you want! If I was retired I would be on one ship or another from March thru June!! :D

I am with you on that one!! I still booked 2 myself (4 day and 8 day). I know these are rare so when I am fortunate enough to get them I am going to utilize it.

I saw they extended to some cruises in July so you could go even longer now. :D

WOW! Holy Schnikeys Batman! That is awesome! :D If I could book one for June I would but Hubsters is using close to 20 days of his vacation for our two cruises and our family reunion! So that only leaves him 11 days. We may need that for emergencies,etc.. his dad is 85 and his mom is 80 so ya never know!

Yes! You can use your pack n play offer to book as many cruises as you want until the offer expires, based on cabins available. There are an allotted number of cabins at the pack n play rate for each ship/sail date offered. Once they are booked up, the offer doesn't apply to that ship/sail date anymore. Just remember that once you book them, if you have to cancel for any reason, you are responsible for payment of the full price. So don't book one unless you are certain you can go or unless you purchase insurance.

I booked a pack n play yesterday. June seven night extended balcony for 2 for @$350 total with $100 back as onboard credit. I paid the small upcharge to upgrade from the free inside to the extended balcony. I hadn't intended to book another right now, but couldn't resist the offer.

Edited by winddawn

Yes! You can use your pack n play offer to book as many cruises as you want until the offer expires, based on cabins available. There are an allotted number of cabins at the pack n play rate for each ship/sail date offered. Once they are booked up, the offer doesn't apply to that ship/sail date anymore. Just remember that once you book them, if you have to cancel for any reason, you are responsible for payment of the full price. So don't book one unless you are certain you can go or unless you purchase insurance.

I booked a pack n play yesterday. June seven night extended balcony for 2 for @$350 total with $100 back as onboard credit. I paid the small upcharge to upgrade from the free inside to the extended balcony. I hadn't intended to book another right now, but couldn't resist the offer.

so if you book one, and an emergency comes up, and you don't have the insurance, how do they charge you for the full price? they can't charge your charge card without permission... and if you buy insurance through a third party such as insure my trip... how much do you value your trip as... the full amount... on the offer price??

so if you book one, and an emergency comes up, and you don't have the insurance, how do they charge you for the full price? they can't charge your charge card without permission... and if you buy insurance through a third party such as insure my trip... how much do you value your trip as... the full amount... on the offer price??

I always insure the amount of the cruise and airfare. You have signed a contract by booking the cruise, so I guess they could come after you for the balance if they choose.

I always insure the amount of the cruise and airfare. You have signed a contract by booking the cruise, so I guess they could come after you for the balance if they choose.

okay.. but how much do I insure... the 100 dollar pack and play offer... or since they can charge you the full balance if you have to cancel, do you insure what would be the price.. and who knows what that is?? not planning to cancel.. but you never know when something will come up..

okay.. but how much do I insure... the 100 dollar pack and play offer... or since they can charge you the full balance if you have to cancel, do you insure what would be the price.. and who knows what that is?? not planning to cancel.. but you never know when something will come up..

I would insure the amount you are liable for if you have to cancel. Yes, I agree, you never know what will happen. I have experienced that twice already in the past few months.

We ARE retired, but, receiving no offers, lol. Believe me, I am looking daily, multiple times. I am hoping they magically appear. Happy Cruising you all. I leave in 16 days on a cruise, so at least I have that.

I too am retired, waiting for the wife to join me. I am with you, no offers either :(

Hope you enjoy your cruise. :)