Lunch option onboard Alaska itinerary

We will be going on the North bound Alaska voyage 8/21/15 on the Radiance of the Seas, what are the option onboard for lunch?

When we did Jewel of the Seas in December the only thing open during lunch was Windjammer. The one sea day there were more options though.

When I was on Radiance in Alaska I only ate 2 times in the WJ. Park Cafe has a great selection of salad, soup and sandwiches. Love the dog house too.

We will be going on the North bound Alaska voyage 8/21/15 on the Radiance of the Seas, what are the option onboard for lunch?

When we did Jewel of the Seas in December the only thing open during lunch was Windjammer. The one sea day there were more options though.

My wife and I are on this cruise as well. Looking forward to finding out more details about this cruise

Don't know if Radiance still has the Rita's Cantina, but we enjoyed the soup there 3 times for lunch along with the quesadias. What we in Texas call Tortilla soup was excellent for lunch on a chilly day. I think :DRita's called it tomato soup

Don't know if Radiance still has the Rita's Cantina, but we enjoyed the soup there 3 times for lunch along with the quesadias. What we in Texas call Tortilla soup was excellent for lunch on a chilly day. I think :DRita's called it tomato soup

I believe it changes to Rita's Crab Shack when doing the Alaska itineraries.

Yes, Rita's changes to a Crab Shack for the Alaskan sailings. We never ate there, so I'm not sure of the charges but I think it was a la carte rather than a cover. The menu had similar offerings to the Alaskan restaurants.....crab legs, crab bisque, salmon, etc.

In Juneau we ate at Tracey's (Crab roll is a must!) and in Icy Strait there is a walk-up crab counter on the dock (fabulous crab bisque!) as well as a sit-down restaurant with things like fish and chips. If you like seafood, I highly recommend eating the local seafood in port. On sea days the MDR will also be open for lunch (with the famous salad bar) as well as WJ and Park Cafe.