First time on Oceania -- dining question

DoulaAnn

On Marina I found the MDR Very cold ..very uncomfortable ...bring lots of sweaters it is cooooold .i ate in terrace it was that cold ...so wear long sleeves. Jackets etc

The

AC is full blast

Thanks for that info. Hadn't heard that before, but important to know. Will have jackets, etc. on hand for that.

Ann

I've heard complaints about the GDR being cold ever since Renaissance days, but I never felt that way. So while I would never say "balderdash" to these comments, I will say it is an individual thing. By all means bring along a jacket or other cover-up, because you won't know until you are there how YOU will react.

Mura

We went to the special buffet in the Grand Dining Room offered on our second (and last) sea day on our Mayan Mystique cruise last month. It looked lovely but was a total bust for me because almost everything offered was either pork or fish. I am allergic to fish and do not eat pork but the three special offerings being sliced to order were salmon en croute, sliced pork loin and Parma ham. The other dishes laid out on the tables almost all were or contained fish as well.

I asked one of the GDR captains whether there was any turkey, chicken or beef on offer or available or could be obtained for me but after a lengthy wait he said that there was none at all. For me the lack of variety in the offerings was very surprising.

Edited by CintiPam