Navigator & Chocolate

Sat1

Is there a chocolate "dinner" night on the NOS? On my past three cruises, I did not have one, or did I just miss it?

I've not heard of a chocolate dinner, other than what was offered at the traditional midnight buffet, which is gone.

They do have chocolate breakfasts from time to time. Ask your dinner waiter for that schedule.

Never seen a chocolate dinner on any RCI ship. Many years ago there was a midnight chocolate buffet but that is long gone. I have seen a chcolate breakfast on some ship, but I don't believe I've noticed that on NOS and I have sailed her several times recently.

Just off the Navigator this morning and there was nothing special about chocolate onboard, except I was presented with a chocolate piano, with chocolate cookies inside. Nice gesture for the week of Valentine's day.:)

Rick

was on NV Feb 1-8 and we got the chocolate piano then too. We were in a JS, so not sure if it was that or because we are Pinnacles. We were on NV in October and they didn't do that, but there is a new hotel director, so maybe that is why.

Is there a chocolate "dinner" night on the NOS? On my past three cruises, I did not have one, or did I just miss it?
There has never been a "chocolate dinner'' on any RCL ship. Years ago when they had the midnight buffet you may have seen chocolate sculptures. Edited by Thetrail