Does Starbucks have regular brewed coffee?

Hello, does Starbucks on Royal Caribbean have regular brewed hot coffee? Or, do they have only espresso to make specialty coffees? I love Starbucks regular medium roast coffee (Pike's Peak). Some members have posted the menus on the ships and I don't see regular coffee, just specialty coffees. How about the complimentary coffee on the ship? Is it good? Thank you.

I believe they call it an Americano at the Starbucks at Sea..

however Starbucks is not a 'good' cup of coffee. despite their PR firm.

I actually prefer the Seattle's Best( although it too,isn't 'good' coffee) but until they contract with Tim Horton's, we are out of luck.

Don't recall getting Starbucks coffee only the specialties. I happen to like Seattle's Best. Each to their own, not sure why they have to bash coffee when you only asked a question! :confused:

You go, you choose and enjoy! My cruise isn't centered around my morning coffee but it certainly helps the day!

Hello, does Starbucks on Royal Caribbean have regular brewed hot coffee? Or, do they have only espresso to make specialty coffees? I love Starbucks regular medium roast coffee (Pike's Peak). Some members have posted the menus on the ships and I don't see regular coffee, just specialty coffees. How about the complimentary coffee on the ship? Is it good? Thank you.

I hope that after your cruise you come back and let us know.

Also make sure you let us know what ship. If it's Allure or Oasis, using Starbucks will be nice and specific. If you're on any other ship that doesn't have "a Starbucks", make sure to let us know that, or use Cafe Lattetudes, etc, whatever the name of the espresso place you find out about. :)

It's a question that's asked often, but I've never seen it properly answered.

I personally think they'll make you an Americano (shot of espresso with hot water put in it to make it brewed-coffee-ish).

I guess I'm the odd one out, I love Starbucks! I was on the Oasis and they did have Pike's or am I thinking of Pike's Place? They do have regular coffee.

Yes, it's Pike's Place at Starbuck's. I mistakenly called it Pike's Peak. ha

Anyway, to each their own on coffee. I make Folger's 100% Columbian at home in my Bonavita and I like the occasional Pike's Place at Starbuck's.

Thanks for the input. I'm going on the Enchantment, and not sure if they even have a Starbuck's, although I think I recall reading that they did. I rarely order a specialty coffee and prefer regular coffee and was hoping I could get a grande Pike's Place from Starbucks. Thanks again for the replies.