Allure Dry Dock plans 2015

Yes....Allure is in dry dock right now and will be until its next cruise scheduled for 5/19 out of Barcelona.

The dry dock minions are busy each day...making all sorts of improvements, repairs, updates, and other changes:

050715_Flowrider_prep_in_Cadiz_Drydock.jpg

Love how you managed to capture this screenshot of him scratching his head :D - now let me try and remember which bit goes where!

Edited by Bobal

Love how you managed to capture this screenshot of him scratching his head :D - now let me try and remember which bit goes where!

I came up with more than 20 potential captions for that webcam screen shot...all of which could be considered "funny". Yours was yet another one. :)

Some of the things we've seen these past few first days of dry dock are both interesting and revealing...things we might not normally get the chance to see.

cruising on allure May 24 no mamma mia but rather "tell me on a Sunday" never heard of it before....

It is supposed to be great. I've not seen it but love the title song. I always seem to miss it when it in town.

It's a one woman show, so no huge cast.

Not sure it's that well known outside the UK so I find it a strange choice, but think you'll like it.

Two well known songs from it are 'take that look of your face' and 'tell me on a sunday'

It is supposed to be great. I've not seen it but love the title song. I always seem to miss it when it in town.

Not sure it's that well known outside the UK so I find it a strange choice, but think you'll like it.

Two well known songs from it are 'take that look of your face' and 'tell me on a sunday'

[/QUO

Clearly not for a diverse audience. My grandchildren will not like it. Hair spray, chicago and mamma mia much better suited. Why not the wiz or annie

[/QUO

Clearly not for a diverse audience. My grandchildren will not like it. Hair spray, chicago and mamma mia much better suited. Why not the wiz or annie

I agree and like I said ... I find it a strange choice.

[/QUO

I'm thinking that maybe because it is just filling a gap between Chicago and Mammia Mia they needed something that didn't need a huge cast or huge staging and this would tick those boxes??

I'm thinking that maybe because it is just filling a gap between Chicago and Mammia Mia they needed something that didn't need a huge cast or huge staging and this would tick those boxes??

That is correct. It will only be the show on 3-4 cruises prior to the June start of Mamma Mia.