VIP Pool Deck on Enchantment

rogercat

• 2 weeks later...

I just returned from a trip on the Enchantment and was very surprised to notice there seemed to be a ton of chairs available anytime I walked past the pools. I think you should have good luck finding a lounger without having to get up super early. Have fun!

Melissa

Kirian, did you guys make it to CocoCay? We leave this Friday for the 3 day cruise.

Hi SunFun,

Yes, we did make it to Coco Cay. I think we were on of the 1st to do so in a couple of weeks. The weather was absolutely perfect!!! About 80 degrees, sunny and very little wind (and very calm seas). I will cross my fingers that you get to stop there as well :)

Melissa

Yes, we did make it to Coco Cay. I think we were on of the 1st to do so in a couple of weeks. The weather was absolutely perfect!!! About 80 degrees, sunny and very little wind (and very calm seas). I will cross my fingers that you get to stop there as well :)

Melissa

Hi Melissa, quick Cococay question - when you were there, did you find that you needed insect repellent?

Thanks!

I have never felt the need for insect repellent on CocoCay.

Also: People asking about making it to CocoCay: As they say in the financial world, past performance is not a predictor of future outcomes.

Getting there, or not getting there, last week, has NO bearing on whether YOU will get there THIS week!

:)

Hi Melissa, quick Cococay question - when you were there, did you find that you needed insect repellent?

Thanks!

Hi Jenny,

I found no need whatsoever for insect repellent. Heck, I don't even remember seeing any insects other than a few annoying flies trying to nibble at my plate of food from the bbq :eek::D

Now, I did see a super cool, giant iguana walking around basically begging for food. (I didn't give him any.... didn't want to encourage that behavior... but it was interesting watching him be more successful with other folks :p)

Melissa

Kirian, did you guys make it to CocoCay? We leave this Friday for the 3 day cruise.

Was on the Serenade of the Seas last week and we made it to Coco Cay. The Majesty was also there the same day. The Chief of Security told me that in the last 2 months the Serenade has made it to Coco Cay only 3 times which included my cruise.

If I'm not mistaken. ..there is a GOLD SEA PASS SECTION on the ship....I can see it my minds eye...there are 2 bars on the main pool deck...and the bar at the jeeeze ....forward (?) Section...just above that there is a staircase that overlooks the pool....now...I'm NOT talking about the upper deck of the pool....

If I'm not mistaken. ..there is a GOLD SEA PASS SECTION on the ship....I can see it my minds eye...there are 2 bars on the main pool deck...and the bar at the jeeeze ....forward (?) Section...just above that there is a staircase that overlooks the pool....now...I'm NOT talking about the upper deck of the pool....

Not on Enchantment. You're thinking of Voyager or Freedom class.

Also: People asking about making it to CocoCay: As they say in the financial world, past performance is not a predictor of future outcomes.

Getting there, or not getting there, last week, has NO bearing on whether YOU will get there THIS week!

:)

Except that in weather events past performance IS a predictor of future outcomes. Not a guaranteed predictor, but it still has an impact. If, in past Februarys, three attempts at four were unsuccessful at getting to Coco Cay then in the next February it is likely that three out of four will again be unsuccessful. If, for the last seven weeks they're batting 50% at tendering at Coco Cay then the next time they go to Coco Cay they're likely 50/50 at tendering.

Weather is not finance. :rolleyes: