Carnival Shareholders OBC

lrockwitt

No, unfortunately the shareholder once only counts cruise days for the amount of credit. I'm on a 15 day Alaska cruisetour but my credit was $100 for the 7 day cruise.

Oh well. That's what I figured. Thanks.

Any chance the shareholder credit includes the land tour portion, or is it just the cruise portion? Our cruise is 11 days, but the total with land tour is 19 days so it would make a difference.

Thanks.

While the application form does not specifically exclude the land portion, it only mentions the number of "cruise" days, "onboard" credit & one per "cabin". There is nothing about the land portion of a cruisetour being included so apparently it is not considered when determining the amount of "onboard" credit.

Does the shareholder credit still show under Personalizer/Payments and Credits?

I recently faxed in a request, but nothing shows yet - Cruise is still a couple months out.

edit: fwiw - Cruise was booked using an agent, not Princess website.

Edited by TwoBadKnees

I recently faxed in a request, but nothing shows yet - Cruise is still a couple months out.

Yes, it will show up once it is processed. I believe you must have a statement dated within 90 days of sailing

Yes its will show up on booked cruises only.

If you are certain you faxed the info correctly you can call 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 and ask them to check for you. This is the proper number and extension for checking on faxed OBC requests.

Edited by Thrak

Thanks - I'll give them some time - I don't want to pester them. With all the different times I've submitted the credits over the years, maybe only once I've seen the credit show as quick as others have posted. I wonder if they credit them based on the date of the cruise, meaning those like me who send them two months out are on the bottom of the pile.

Edited by TwoBadKnees

Thanks - I'll give them some time - I don't want to pester them. With all the different times I've submitted the credits over the years, maybe only once I've seen the credit show as quick as others have posted. I wonder if they credit them based on the date of the cruise, meaning those like me who send them two months out are on the bottom of the pile.

Call them. If it has been a week, then your request did not make it.

They process them in the order of receiving them.

When you call it is helpful if you can tell them the FAX number you sent it to and the time and date you sent it.

Call them. If it has been a week, then your request did not make it.

They process them in the order of receiving them.

When you call it is helpful if you can tell them the FAX number you sent it to and the time and date you sent it.

I believe you meant to say the fax number you sent it FROM, as that is what they always ask. [emoji3]

I believe you meant to say the fax number you sent it FROM, as that is what they always ask. [emoji3]

Actually both. They have more than one number and need to look at the one it was sent to in order to search for the one it was sent from.

I faxed in a shareholder obc request last week, for a cruise departing in 2 1/2 months, and the obc appeared in my personalizer after about 2 days.