Oasis new aft grand suite 11330 first video

Well as promised we have boarded Oasis and the first thing we did when we got to the room was to do a video of the new aft grand suite 11330 as we promised. I am not an expert at this so I hope the link works. I have to say that we love the suite and recommend it highly. The views are amazing and there is plenty of room in the living room, bedroom and especially the balcony. Will try and answer questions when I can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqPtM-iln0.

Well as promised we have boarded Oasis and the first thing we did when we got to the room was to do a video of the new aft grand suite 11330 as we promised. I am not an expert at this so I hope the link works. I have to say that we love the suite and recommend it highly. The views are amazing and there is plenty of room in the living room, bedroom and especially the balcony. Will try and answer questions when I can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqPtM-iln0.

Thanks so much for the post. Will have that suite 8/22/15. Looking forward to it and the amazing balcony. Gerry

I was in 11730 a few weeks ago. We never opened the sofa bed but it looked like there was plenty of room to do it without turning it. This may not be true of the 12th or 14th deck aft suites, though. Even if you do have to turn it, you can still get to the balcony from the bedroom door.

There is plenty of room to open the couch bed in the cabin withou turning it. Just watching the sail away in the Aqua theatre. Great view. Have to say that the balcony furniture is pretty well "used" with old torn cushions on the loungers but quite comfortable and useable.

Thank you for posting this video I was on Oasis Feb 7 and had cabin 11329 and the couple in 11330 allowed me to have a look. I took photos but no video.

I loved it and will have this cabin April 2016. Now enjoy your sailing on

Lady O:)

Thank you so much for taking your time and posting a video of your aft GS. It looks like a great cabin, love the 2 rooms and the view from each of them. After seeing your video, I am really looking forward to our turn in November. I hope you have a great sailing and enjoy your beautiful GS!

An update... The noise from the 10:45 Aqua show was quite loud. If you are an early sleeper you might bring a sound machine which worked well. Last night we had dinner in the Coastal Kitchen. It was an incredible meal and we are definitely going there more than once. Service was excellent and their "house" Merlot was very good. Happy to answer any questions I can as the on board Internet is almost as good as at home.

Have to say that the balcony furniture is pretty well "used" with old torn cushions on the loungers but quite comfortable and useable.

Do you mind putting the information about the balcony furniture on the comment card? Maybe if enough people complain they will upgrade the furniture out there. More than one has complained about this so far. Have a great cruise!

Unless they changed the sofa bed in the rooms on the 12th floor, when it was opened it blocked the door wall. My son had this cabin in November and the sofa had to be turned and was completely in front of the door wall.

We are in 12 in November. Do you mean it blocked the door out of the room or blocked the door to the balcony?

Do you mind putting the information about the balcony furniture on the comment card? Maybe if enough people complain they will upgrade the furniture out there. More than one has complained about this so far. Have a great cruise!

Good idea. We will do that.