Set Sail Pass print problem

JohnboyMN

I am sailing on the Navigator on March 22. I received an email that the Set Sail Pass is complete. I have been trying to print it for 6 days and I always get "we cannot access your account" or something similar.

The quick question: Do I really need to print the Set Sail Pass before I get to the ship? In other words, do I need to panic for the next 4 weeks?

I called the tech support number. They were able to unlock my account, but when I go t to the point to print, I got the error message.

Thanks much!

I'd keep trying. Clear your browser cache or try another browser altogether. (or another computer)

That being said, NO you do not need to bring the Set Sail. Just make sure it's READY to print ie: all the correct info has been input.

I've had similar issues which persisted for days and even weeks and then all of a sudden VOILA I could access things. Don't give up. But don't panic. RCI's website is STILL a work in progress (trying to be polite here).

I am sailing on the Navigator on March 22. I received an email that the Set Sail Pass is complete. I have been trying to print it for 6 days and I always get "we cannot access your account" or something similar.

The quick question: Do I really need to print the Set Sail Pass before I get to the ship? In other words, do I need to panic for the next 4 weeks?

I called the tech support number. They were able to unlock my account, but when I go t to the point to print, I got the error message.

Thanks much!

Sorry to hear about your setsail printing issue.

I would call back again. You may get someone else that will have different ideas as to how to solve your issue.

We are able to print our set sail paper, but at times it does not list the Crown and Anchor tier level on it.

We also have trouble doing the online check in. It won't let us save our credit card payment or continue thus saying our check in is incomplete. We end up having to call Royal to manually put in the data for us.

I think that other cruisers are having different issues with the Royal Caribbean site.

I would not stress over not completing the online check in.

It will just take a little bit longer to check you in...

In the mean time, I would print out your luggage tags. There should be a separate area with a button to click to print them.

Good luck..

Thanks for the replies. I've put in all the info that's required. I got the email that says it's complete.

I've cleared the cache, shut down the computer, logged in on a different computer. We still have 4 weeks to keep trying. I'll give support a call in another couple of days.

Thanks for the replies. I've put in all the info that's required. I got the email that says it's complete.

I've cleared the cache, shut down the computer, logged in on a different computer. We still have 4 weeks to keep trying. I'll give support a call in another couple of days.

Do you "need" the SetSail Pass in order to board your cruise?

No, it just makes life easier and faster for you (and the people behind you) at the pier.

At the door, in order to enter, the security person will have to look you up on the manifest, instead of just looking at your SetSail Pass.

At the counter, the person will have to enter your information, although it depends on the port and the terminal. If you have entered the information on the website correctly, there is a chance that the pier terminal will be able to access it in a way that apparently you cannot right now.

Either way, if you show up with your passport and credit card, you WILL board your cruise.

:)

(but I would still keep trying to get that thing printed!)

Can you print your luggage tag?

Thanks much!

try a different browser. we're on the same cruise. had no problem.

I had exactly the same issue. Three out of four of our passes printed ok and the techies at royal couldn't offer any help on the phone. I gave up and waited til I got to the port.

Seemed to be an issue with my son on our account, they had to get a techie supervisor to fix at the port, took a wee while but all sorted. My advice don't stress, you've paid for the holiday and they won't deny you boarding. Happy cruising!

They must have changed something because I use to be able to go in and review our Online checkin now it keeps telling everyone to be completed 90 days from sailing. Ours is complete but the daughters wants to use her credit card for her onboard charges. We are paying for the cruise.

It changed in the last couple of months. We cannot do anything in the online check-in area until 90 days before the cruise, even if it's been filled out already.

I had the same problem, we had one account that kept locking up. They couldn't help until the third time I called, IT ended up fixing it the next day but he told me to go in another way.

If you hover over Before You Board (located on the home page) there is a link Online Check in, click on that. Fill out the information to the right (log-in to Online Check-In), click submit. Then we are in the area to print the SetSail Pass.

Edited by sdlic
spelling error

Another question about set sail passes... we are not 89 days away from sailing. I have filled in all the pre-cruise stuff but the Set Sail Pass section says "Not ready at this time, put your email address in and we will email you when it's ready".

We made full payment to our travel agent about 3 weeks ago now. Could it be that they have not yet passed the money onto RCI, and as such the SSP is currently not printable ?

This was last March before our Australia trip, I was able to print out all 3 of our Set Sail Passes, although, the latter one I didn't need as we were b2b, yet my SIL was only able to print out the one for our NZ cruise, 2 weeks before we left thus causing a delay when we returned 9 days later for the 18 day Transpacific cruise, even though it showed complete.She also couldn't get her luggage tags for the TP which wasn't a big deal.

I ended up printing out duplicates for the TP for her then made lables for their names and date of cruise by using the NZ tags. she and our daughter weren't switching cabins. A lot of work I know but had fun doing it for them.

• 1 month later...

For future reference, there was absolutely no problem.

There was a Royal Caribbean representative directing people to the correct lines. I told her I wasn't able to print my Set Sail Pass. She gave a form to fill in the information.

It took an extra 2 minutes. That was it.