Laundry - sun princess

Lauriejohn

It would be appreciated if somebody could help with the following:

1. Is the currency used in the laundry on the Sun Princess, Australian?

2. What coins are needed to operate the washing machines and dryers?

Laurie

Sun Princess uses tokens for the machines and they are AU$3 each. There are token machines in the laundries that accept your cruise card and if they aren't working just go to the customer service desk to get your tokens.

• 6 months later...
Sun Princess uses tokens for the machines and they are AU$3 each. There are token machines in the laundries that accept your cruise card and if they aren't working just go to the customer service desk to get your tokens.

Does this also apply to Dawn Princess laundries? Much better than having to que to get coins.

Does this also apply to Dawn Princess laundries? Much better than having to que to get coins.

I believe so. but not sure the person who told me would know the difference between a quarter and a token.

Years ago all they did was gave you however many quarters it took, (i think it was 4) and charged you from memory $2.50 Aus.

I believe so. but not sure the person who told me would know the difference between a quarter and a token.

Years ago all they did was gave you however many quarters it took, (i think it was 4) and charged you from memory $2.50 Aus.

Some people thought the quarters were a token:D

It's a great idea to have token dispensers in the laundry that require just a cruise card swipe....a laundry ATM :)