Pacific Coastals 7 days to San Francisco

lovevacadays

I did this cruise in May, with the new pier in SF, i'd say unless you are up early to sail in doesn't matter. If you are up early for sail in the starboard side so you are on the side of the city sailing in. SD the the port side. Santa Barbara it was a tender port, ship spun around on her anchor, Ensenada, nothing really to see, but lots to smell....

I am not referring to what you can see from the ship as you sail from port to port. I am asking about sailing into and out of ports. When I cruise the Mexican Riviera I definitely have a side of the ship I prefer.

Can't help you there, have never worried about that.

I am not referring to what you can see from the ship as you sail from port to port. I am asking about sailing into and out of ports. When I cruise the Mexican Riviera I definitely have a side of the ship I prefer.
I've done several coastals and wouldn't have a preference if we booked another. I've done three Mexican Riviera cruises and I can't see where it matters which side of the ship you are on. If you let us know why you prefer one side over another we might be able to tell you if there is a difference.

Hi Michelle, I had a stateroom on the starboard side on both of my Coastals. I will probably book another one on the same side of the ship. It would be awesome to have a Caribe, you see the city of San Francisco coming into port and Alcatraz on your way out.

I'm thinking of booking another coastal this year. Are you? I had beautiful weather for my spring and fall coastal cruises.

I'm craving some sprouts, extra roasted :)

I haven't been on this cruise yet, but my friend and I just booked cabins. We chose starboard so we could see SF on the way into port. My friend really enjoys looking at sunsets and we will (hopefully) be able to see some sunsets from our balconies while on the southbound portion. That was our thinking.

I haven't been on this cruise yet, but my friend and I just booked cabins. We chose starboard so we could see SF on the way into port. My friend really enjoys looking at sunsets and we will (hopefully) be able to see some sunsets from our balconies while on the southbound portion. That was our thinking.

Ship may dock before sunrise, but it should still be a good view.

Hi Michelle, I had a stateroom on the starboard side on both of my Coastals. I will probably book another one on the same side of the ship. It would be awesome to have a Caribe, you see the city of San Francisco coming into port and Alcatraz on your way out.

I'm thinking of booking another coastal this year. Are you? I had beautiful weather for my spring and fall coastal cruises.

I'm craving some sprouts, extra roasted :)

Thanks Linda. I appreciate the info. I love sailing into and out of ports. I just love looking at the scenery as we sail in and out. I have a favorite side when I cruise Mexico just because, like you, there are things I find pleasurable tosee as I sail in and out. Nothing that would make or break my cruise, just something for a little added pleasure.

I'm not sure what I might do about cruising this year. Jess and Sally want to cruise but I'm still not sure when or to where. But, I'm thinking they probably won't until 1/16 due to other obligations. They are on their way to Costa Rica after spending two months traveling around. They will work in Costa Rica and then come back to work in the U.S. until they are off again next December.

Let me know when you want some sprouts. You can message me on Facebook.:):)

Sounds like a good plan.:):):)