Has anyone used Alitalia from Miami recently????

renroc13

Well I have struggled with choosing them for years and used them last on a domestic flight in Europe and it was fine...but it was a 2 hour flight and not a 9. Reviews continue to be not good for cleanliness and attitude especially in coach. With that being said they are the only NS Direct right now from Miami. I have read some reviews of newer planes being used in JFK and Newark but am not certain how the flights are running from Miami? Cost is not the issue....convenience is.

Thank you in advance for your responses....

Karen

Well I have struggled with choosing them for years and used them last on a domestic flight in Europe and it was fine...but it was a 2 hour flight and not a 9. Reviews continue to be not good for cleanliness and attitude especially in coach. With that being said they are the only NS Direct right now from Miami. I have read some reviews of newer planes being used in JFK and Newark but am not certain how the flights are running from Miami? Cost is not the issue....convenience is.

The only nonstop flight to where??

• 3 weeks later...

Well we caved right before booking our flights. My husband said they don't give you a whole lot of extra for their "premium economy" for the 500 plus per ticket why don't we go ahead and book Business with the flat beds. So it cost us 3400 for 2 one way flat beds and it would have been about 2300 for their version of premium economy. Since we have gotten way over 100,000 dollars worth of frequent flyer business and first class seats overseas the past 10 years I have nothing to complain about. Prefer a nonstop flight especially on an outbound with luggage.

Karen