Just off the Constellation -

mkazmer

Just home from the March 2 sailing of the Constellation and have submitted my review to CC. We had a wonderful, relaxing time - the weather was perfect, the ship was outstanding as always. This was our 47th cruise overall and 11th with Celebrity.

Look forward to reading your review! We have a balcony cabin reserved and wondered two things: 1). Is there a nightlight in the bathroom and 2). did the shower have curtains or doors?

Thanks!!!

Just home from the March 2 sailing of the Constellation and have submitted my review to CC. We had a wonderful, relaxing time - the weather was perfect, the ship was outstanding as always. This was our 47th cruise overall and 11th with Celebrity.

Looked for your review. Could not find it (maybe pilot error on my part) can you provide a link?

Thanks.

-Terry

I just got off the Celebrity this am. There was a nice little glow in the bathroom when you turned off the lights. We had a glass shower door but I think that is because we were in aqua. I have heard that other cabins do have shower curtains.

I just got off the Celebrity this am. There was a nice little glow in the bathroom when you turned off the lights. We had a glass shower door but I think that is because we were in aqua. I have heard that other cabins do have shower curtains.

Thank you! I've already bought picnic tablecloth weights to hold down the curtain, which we most likely will have :)