Bogo50 drink package

I'm going to call tonight when i get home to book a cruise thats not until August of 2016. Does this sale apply to that or is my sail date too far away?

No end date is specified:

Book your cruise for 5 nights or longer to the Caribbean or Bahamas sailings, on or after May 15, 2015.

(except on Quantum of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas and Harmony of the Seas) to take advantage of this offer.

Thank you Bob. I've been waiting for the dates and now they are out. Dh and I will be celebrating 10 yrs in 2016. We got married on Grand Cayman during a cruise on FOS. I'm booking a cruise same ship,slightly different itinerary but it does stop at Grand Cayman. Want to go back to the cove we got married at ,won't be our anniversary date but same month.

Norwegian has a promo stated as the following:

3rd & 4th Guest Sail » 50% Off

Choose one:

Free Beverage Package » when booking an oceanview, balcony or mini-suite

Free Dining Package » when booking an oceanview, balcony or mini-suite)

Free Gratuities » when booking an oceanview, balcony or mini-suite)

Up to $300 Onboard Credit » All staterooms ($25 inside up to $300 suite) Per cabin, not per guest.

Haven/Suites » Get all offers (beverage, dinning, gratutities, $300 obc)

Haven and Suites automatically get all amenities. If you pick a Haven or any Suite you do not need to apply a promo code.

Insides and Studios automatically get onboard credit and are not eligible for Prepaid Gratuities, the Beverage Packages, or the Dining packages.

Oceanviews, Balconies, Spa Staterooms, and Mini-Suites get to choose any one of the above offers! The choice is yours.

I made a mock booking for 7 night western Caribbean for a mini-suite, mid-ship. Total $2400 ($400 deposit). Includes beverage pkg, dinning pkg, paid gratuities and $200 obc. WOW. Now THAT is a helluva good deal... almost too good to pass up.

On ncl mini suites are not technically suites and therefor you do not get all of the promos. You have to choose only 1. The really should be called deluxe balconies as that is all they are. They get no "suite" amenities.

I didn't know you could book a cruise on Expedia or any other third-party booking site. Hmp. But do you get RCI points if you book through Expedia? I'm guessing you probably don't.

They're no different than any other travel agency. You get your C&A points whether you book with an agent or directly with RCI...If there's no place to enter a loyalty number at booking, just enter your C&A number when you do your online check-in.