Mystery Dinner Theater Price

it isn't always the first night. I am attending the mystery theater on the serenade next month and it is on the 5th night (I think). I don't thing it is offerednon all ships or cruises. I am doing a b2b and it hasn't been offered on

the second cruise

How do you sign up? Before the cruise? How much is it? We are going on brilliance in September 2015. A group of ladies. This would be fun! Thanks for all the info.

I would sign up before the cruise as they have limited space. It's $55 per person. Should be somewhere in your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Unfortunately it appears its probably already booked, because I cannot do so online. I guess I will have to try on board. any tricks on how to get on waiting list now?

I would call Royal customer service and ask if there is a wait list.

So, I called and apparently there wasn't a waiting list, but supposedly the website didn't work because I tried to book through specialty dining area of the planner instead of booking as an "onboard activity".

Uhhh, then why does the website give me the full option to book the Mystery dinner from the specialty dining area?

Then I go to book Sabor, and the website is not working for that either. Its a conspiracy, I tell ya!

FYI, for those who are trying to book it online.

The new website needs a few fixes.:rolleyes:

Edited by Dawnita

Im sailing Navigator in February. When can I book specialties and the mystery dinner. Im emerald. Thanks

Royal does not have a set time to open reservations. I'd start checking the website about 6 months in advance.

Is this available on the Legend?

Possibly. If so, it will be available in your Pre-cruise planner.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized there is no Giovanni's on Legend, so that makes the Mystery Dinner unlikely.

Edited by clarea