Half Moon Cay - Stuff to do

ReggaeRoy

Greetings all. I hope some of you HMC experts can help me a bit... I am starting to look at what to do on Half Moon Cay. It looks like there is quite a bit to do there - all within a short walk. I have seen some you tube videos with jet skis lined up along the beach, people using stand up paddle boards, sting ray encounters, water trampolines, snorkeling, etc. etc.

Are you able to use any and/or all of these things (some for a price - of course)? Or must you book each one individually as an excursion through the ship line?

Any parasiling?

Thanks a lot. :)

On the "private islands", everything is thru the ship....it's just like being ON the ship, but you're on land!

None require advanced booking, unless you want to make sure you get a spot! Everything CAN be booked on the beach...it's charged to your cabin, just like on the ship. Loungers are included, and you can have a relaxing day without spending money on "excursions". Things like floats cost...but many will bring their own blow up floats! You may book as many or as few things as you want!

Bear in mind that things like waver runners, kayaking, etc....are "follow the leader" sort of things....

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a recent price list

CFS453.jpg

Just a clarification from above. The items on the price list such as Kayaks, sailboats, paddleboats etc, are done on your own. Shore excursions purchased online, on the ship, or on the island,, such as the Aquatrax Adventure jet ski excursion, is a follow the leader type of thing.

I have noticed that on Carnival, there is a tour of the island, a behind the scenes type of drive about, there is an island walk, that can all be booked in advance, or you could just walk around on your own. But the best part of HMC is that it is beautiful, the water is perfect, the beaches are clean, and no matter how far out you swim, you can see your toes. I love HMC, for the fact that it truly is one of the most relaxing days you will have in your life. Enjoy!