Freedom of the Seas ..etc/etc/etc

Also, it'll be our honeymoon, if we mention this on check-in do you think they'll possibly upgrade if rooms are available? I understand many people will be on their honeymoon however it doesn't hurt to try? ;)CheersSimon

and more then likely there will be people getting married on your ship. Lots of people celebrating something during the week.

and more then likely the ship will sail full so if wanting an upgrade do it before you leave. Gone are the free upgrades.

We are on same cruise... we have been on the fence of going over to st john? the noon arrival really mess with our initial thoughts, are you booking thru ship or doing on own? I just am not sure it is worth all the time and effort with such a late arrival?? thoughts.. this will be our first visit to stt so we are ok with just doing saphrire as well.

Im with you on the arrival time issue. 12pm is late..by the time we got to the beach it would be 2pm the earliest. so im undecided about it.

If we did go to St John we would use an excursion thru the ship especialy due to the time constrants.

We have been to STT quite a few times and we wanted to do something different this time. Who knows what we'll do at this point.

Are you guys on the roll call? Did you sign up for the MM?

Im with you on the arrival time issue. 12pm is late..by the time we got to the beach it would be 2pm the earliest. so im undecided about it.

If we did go to St John we would use an excursion thru the ship especialy due to the time constrants.

We have been to STT quite a few times and we wanted to do something different this time. Who knows what we'll do at this point.

Are you guys on the roll call? Did you sign up for the MM?

yes to roll call no to M/M traveling with others who aren't on CC .. don't think I can talk them into it lol

yes to roll call no to M/M traveling with others who aren't on CC .. don't think I can talk them into it lol

You can sign up. You'll at least get the invitation in you're cabin.

We aren't sure we are going to attend. We are thinking the age group

might be a little older than us. But we can decide later if we

are going to go. We even joked about doing a drive by or walk

thru to see what it's about. We've never been to a MM.

You can sign up. You'll at least get the invitation in you're cabin.

We aren't sure we are going to attend. We are thinking the age group

might be a little older than us. But we can decide later if we

are going to go. We even joked about doing a drive by or walk

thru to see what it's about. We've never been to a MM.

What is your age group? We're in our early 40's and have 3 young un's-2, 8, and 10.

Hi All

I don't want to hijack this thread however I have a quick question regarding the "Hump" balcony cabins.

We are currently in a D2-9308 cabin, a D2 cabin has become available on the "Hump" - would it be worth changing?

Also, it'll be our honeymoon, if we mention this on check-in do you think they'll possibly upgrade if rooms are available? I understand many people will be on their honeymoon however it doesn't hurt to try? ;)

Cheers

Simon

Am I the only one who noticed the honeymoon couple wants a hump cabin? :sly:

Oh ok. I'm 44 and my wife is 41. We'll be at the helipad for sail away and also at the M&M.

Sorry I'm an idiot.....I was thinking at first this was the roll call thread for my cruise. My bad