Pics/Review: Celebrity Reflection 7 Night Western Caribbean

skipole0

It's definitely a joint. :D

Not sure about the orange thing in his hand, I think maybe a leaf...?

Looks like the back end of a lighter :)

Thanks for the review.. your photos are amazing! We are heading on the Reflection in TWO days on the same itinerary. We never do the ship excursions (cattle call is right). We have done these islands too many times to count so we know what we like by now.

Labadee is new to us and we don't have high hopes. Just planning on relaxing for a few hours in the ocean (we bring our own inflatable tubes) and possibly taking the kids on their first jet ski experience.

How's that for timing? Ask and thou shalt receive... :)

Very impressive! :D

Sorry, I didn't mention it in the original review but yes we did eat in Blu. We only ate at Blu once, it was near the end of our cruise and we had initially thought it was another specialty restaurant, so we didn't get a chance to go back. I enjoyed it, but I liked all the other restaurants we ate at as well.

Sounds like someone (TA or Celebrity) didn't tell you that you were assigned to eat in Blu because of booking an Aqua class. :rolleyes: Tell me how you were able to eat in the Main Dining room? We are staying in a Sky Suite next week, while our friends have a standard veranda stateroom. We want to be able to eat with them, but Celebrity is telling us that we have to eat in Luminae or Blu...and Specialty if we want to eat together.

Also, we actually ate several dinners in Luminae... but, since it's brand new (opened while we were onboard), apparently the menu was identical the one in Opus (main dining room)... so aside from the setting, the food was the same (excellent). Pretty subtle decor/ambience, but he service in Luminae was also very good, and it was super quite (but not completely anti-social). Not sure when Luminae will switch to its own new menu, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.

We were told that we had to have a 'silver key card' by the rude man who told us to leave (our AquaClass one was light blue). If your suite gets you a grey/silver card or above, then you're good at the nice Labadee beach. The rest of us will be onboard at the pool. :-)

We will have the silver card...thank you. :)